Video Released of Paul O'Neal Shooting.

Still unprofessional.

I guess we should excuse some criminal actions for being angry/emotional for being treated unfairly, then? If a SJW said that, it would rustled so many people.

And thats exactly what you just said...Trying to excuse a cop thru emotions LMFAO.
Fine kisses on each cheek.

Still unprofessional.

I guess we should excuse some criminal actions for being angry/emotional for being treated unfairly, then? If a SJW said that, it would rustled so many people.

And thats exactly what you just said...Trying to excuse a cop thru emotions LMFAO.
People analyze situations in a reasonable manner. A cop being a bit rough with a suspect who just try to kill them is reasonable. I didn't see any cop do anything egregious like kick or punch him.

In fact, I don't even know what you saw in that video that can be classified as "roughing up".

Lastly, you don't know what is or isn't "unprofessional" in this scenario apparently.

Please tell me where the roughing up occurred. Also, unless someone gets shot at on a daily basis, it's pretty retarded to call someone an "amateur" for getting angry/emotional for being shot at
I just time stamp the video...Did you even look at it?

The cop clearly hits the subdued man...He kicks him while insulting him.

Also please stop with the dumbass argument that I can't criticize a cop because I havn't been shot at a daily basis...First of all the Cop totally hasn't been shot at on daily basis because he is super mad he did, thats probably his first gun fight ever.....2nd of all it is amateur, kicking a man on the ground is incredibly stupid. Im sure his superiors are gonna tell him.

People analyze situations in a reasonable manner. A cop being a bit rough with a suspect who just try to kill them is reasonable. I didn't see any cop do anything egregious like kick or punch him.

In fact, I don't even know what you saw in that video that can be classified as "roughing up".

Lastly, you don't know what is or isn't "unprofessional" in this scenario apparently.

Are you fucking kidding me?

He literally kicks him right here lol.

A cop is paid employee by the citizens....He has to have high professional standards...All other cops didn't kick him, except for that idiot emotional cop.

Worst of all that idiot emotional cop just ruined his whole police department.....The MEDIA/Federal GOVT are gonna be up there asses because of that kick.

I just time stamp the video...Did you even look at it?

The cop clearly hits the subdued man...He kicks him while insulting him.

Also please stop with the dumbass argument that i can't criticize a cop because I havn't been shot at a daily basis...First of all the Cop totally hasn't been shot at on daily basis because he is super mad he did, thats probably his first gun fight ever.....2nd of all it is amateur, kicking a man on the ground is incredibly stupid. Im sure his superiors are gonna tell him.

I see the camera shake but I don't see a foot hit the suspect. You're assuming he was kicked.

Also, you're starting the strawmans already? I didn't say you couldn't criticize him, retard.

Cops are humans, not robots. Humans tend to get very angry / emotional when someone tries to kill them

Lhxdibr.gif

So the kid allegedly stole a car and tried to get away. The only disturbing thing about the video was the police firing so many shots in a neighborhood when the crime was just car theft.

I see the camera shake but I don't see a foot hit the suspect. You're assuming he was kicked.

Also, you're starting the strawmans already? I didn't say you couldn't criticize him, retard.

lol he was clearly kicked.

Another angle for you people in denial.

You can clearly see the momentum on the cops body when he is doing the soccer kick.

Please just stop man.

Please tell me where the roughing up occurred. Also, unless someone gets shot at on a daily basis, it's pretty retarded to call someone an "amateur" for getting angry/emotional for being shot at
There was no roughing up caught on video. I do see where it looked like he may have kicked him, though, but the impact wasn't caught on video.

A cop is paid employee by the citizens....He has to have high professional standards...All other cops didn't kick him, except for that idiot emotional cop.

Worst of all that idiot emotional cop just ruined his whole police department.....The MEDIA/Federal GOVT are gonna be up there asses because of that kick.

I've watched that three times now and I'm not seeing them hit or kick the guy. They hand cuffed him aggressively but that's all I'm seeing. Post a screen cap of the moment you're talking about

I've watched that three times now and I'm not seeing them hit or kick the guy. They hand cuffed him aggressively but that's all I'm seeing. Post a screen cap of the moment you're talking about

Another angle...You can clearly see his body momentum performing the soccer kick, he says "bitch ass mothafucka"..You can even hear the kick as it hits.

Did you people even see fucking PRIDE?

which body part did he kick?

Another angle...You can clearly see his body momentum performing the soccer kick, he says "bitch ass mothafucka"..You can even hear the kick as it hits.

Did you people even see fucking PRIDE?

Which cop are you meaning? Do the screen cap thing so we can see what you're talking about

lol he was clearly kicked.

Another angle for you people in denial.

You can clearly see the momentum on the cops body when he is doing the soccer kick.

Please just stop man.

Heh, I was focused on the wrong cop. I assume the cop in question was the one with the body cam in the first video. I see the other cop kicking him

And you're delusional if you think that kick is going to mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Do you really think his department is going to be in trouble for that kick? C'mon now

No reasonable jury is going to put much significance in ONE kick after this suspect tried to shoot multiple cops to death as well as attempt to run one over

Heh, I was focused on the wrong cop. I assume the cop in question was the one with the body cam in the first video. I see the other cop kicking him

And you're delusional if you think that kick is going to mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Do you really think his department is going to be in trouble for that kick? C'mon now

No reasonable jury is going to put much significance in ONE kick after this suspect tried to shoot multiple cops to death as well as attempt to run one over
Cops don't get to use getting shot at as an excuse for kicking someone. I don't know about punishment or grand jury, but i'm certain some internal punishment will take place.

There was no roughing up caught on video. I do see where it looked like he may have kicked him, though, but the impact wasn't caught on video.
They shot after he nearly ran over a cop. When you try to kill a cop with your car, you are rightfully deemed a deadly threat hence why they shot at the car.

I was talking about that brown cop, not the guy with the camera.

It is going to mean something....Now they can point out to the kick which is totally illegal.

I never expected a jury to convict a cop...It's pretty damn hard...but I do expect concerns to raised about the police department and the kick will be a focus point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back