Video of Pat Barry confronting Dana about BS

lol this thread is a classic reach for some Dana hate.

"ya i didnt call you either"

Pat needs to get his head checked, dude seems tapped.

What did Dana "lie" about this time?

He never said Brock called Pat, he said Brock called him.
I don't really understand the problem?

Stop muddying up the waters with your truth and facts

What interest does Dana have in lying about what was said? If there's no benefit or way to profit from it than I believe him.

You're assuming he's not a pathological liar... for reasons that baffle me... but you can see Dana literally lies all the time. It's probably a reflex at this point.

You're assuming he's not a pathological liar... for reasons that baffle me... but you can see Dana literally lies all the time. It's probably a reflex at this point.

It's retarded that people actually think Dana just lies for the heck of it. I can't stand Dana but some of you really take your Dana to really stupid levels. It was the same thing when Dana claimed Nate turned down a fight and everyone on here just believed Nate when he said it wasn't true even though it made no sense for Dana to lie about that and piss off one of his best and most exciting lw's who he had a good relationship with. Not surprisingly to anyone with a brain, it turned out that Nate was in fact offered the fight and he did in fact turn it down because he wanted to renegotiate his contract.

This was in poor taste in Pat's part.

The UFC has been REALLY REALLY good to him.

Its obvious to anyone who knows about body language and rhetorical dodging, Dana sidestepped the question because he couldn't ANSWER it. He never said Brock called Pat, he said Brock called him, granted...... but if you believe Brock called Dana on the subject of Pat, then it would be logical for Brock to call Pat directly because they are actually friends, unlike Dana who is Brock's boss. Dana knew if he answered specifically, he would likely be called out on that and it would be clear he is full of it, so he sidestepped the question.

You don't dodge a question like that if you have nothing to hide, plain and simple.

I don't blame him. If it's ok for Dana White to shit on him in public, why isn't it ok for Pat to call him on it (if he feels it was bullshit) in public?

I don't blame him. If it's ok for Dana White to shit on him in public, why isn't it ok for Pat to call him on it (if he feels it was bullshit) in public?

When did Dana ever shit on Pat Barry in public? He's said nothing but compliments about the guy.

When did Dana ever shit on Pat Barry in public? He's said nothing but compliments about the guy.

You're not familiar with why this is a thread are you?

It's retarded that people actually think Dana just lies for the heck of it. I can't stand Dana but some of you really take your Dana to really stupid levels. It was the same thing when Dana claimed Nate turned down a fight and everyone on here just believed Nate when he said it wasn't true even though it made no sense for Dana to lie about that and piss off one of his best and most exciting lw's who he had a good relationship with. Not surprisingly to anyone with a brain, it turned out that Nate was in fact offered the fight and he did in fact turn it down because he wanted to renegotiate his contract.

Dana lies all the time. Of course I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt. If someone steals all the time are is your first assumption that once or twice it might be someone else? No, that has to be proven.

I thought Dana handled it pretty well. That was such an awkward thing for Pat to ask. Plus Pat looks borderline insane too.

Dana bobs & weaves way better than anyone associated with the UFC.
He pulled a fast one..."didn't call you either..."
Slamdunked w/ "Brock loves you"

And, also, you're not really disagreeing with what I said, you're just butthurt that people think Dana's lying scum because he's a scumbag and he lies all the time.

1. He lies all the time.
2. It's probably a reflex at this point.

I don't get how anyone is using this to hate on Dana? So Pat crashes a press conference and says Brock hasn't answered his calls - how does that indicate that Dana lied?

yeah that wasn't cool and I'm sure he didn't win any points with Dana for that. It's one thing if he confronted Dana privately (although I think confronting Brock himself is best), but to make a spectacle out of this and put Dana on the spot wasn't cool.

How was he ever shitting on him in public?

He was voicing his obvious concern he and others have about his health. That's not talking shit.

Pat seems to be in a weird place. Him not being able to talk on the MMA Hour was odd.

Back