Video of Pat Barry confronting Dana about BS

If he didn't, he should have STFU about Brock calling him to talk about an ex-employee.

If Dana was truly concerned, Dana would call Pat and talk to him privately, not say this to the media himself.

Doesn't the fact that Dana doesn't want to talk about this publicly indicate that he's concerned about Pat's health, and privacy?
If he didn't care, he'd just bluntly tell Pat what he wanted to know.

Doesn't the fact that Dana doesn't want to talk about this publicly indicate that he's concerned about Pat's health, and privacy?

DW started this by talking about it publicly. That's the point

If he didn't want to talk about it publicly and he was concerned for Pat, he would have CALLED PAT. There is no reason for him to went to the media with that story before at least trying to go to Pat first.

Have a great day.

Ah Pat looks to be enjoying the finer side of life and the odd alcoholic beverage

I remember Pat Barry just recently got KTFO in Glory. Looks like he hasn't gotten the memo to retire yet.

What did Dana "lie" about this time?

He never said Brock called Pat, he said Brock called him.
I don't really understand the problem?

And PB is saying that call never happened.

I think we're jumping to conclusions with Pat. He's always been a really awkward dude who tries to compensate by being louder than everyone else. Doesn't mean he's losing it and it doesn't make him a bad/troubled either.

It's funny when Dana pretends he gives a fuck about these guys. That whole fake concern about their health is pathetic. He just doesn't have use for them anymore

And, also, you're not really disagreeing with what I said, you're just butthurt that people think Dana's lying scum because he's a scumbag and he lies all the time.

1. He lies all the time.
2. It's probably a reflex at this point.

I am disagreeing, I'm saying it makes no sense to think he would like about something like this when it serves him no purpose. Show me a time when Dana lied about something random that served no purpose that was just him lying because he's a pathological liar that enjoys lying. Dana definitely lies a lot, but when he does it benefits him or the UFC in some way.

LMAO

Dana's such a lying sack of SHIIIIT

When was this confirmed as bullshit? Or are you assuming?

It wouldn't surprise me from Dana and in any instance sharing it with the public was not classy.

I can't stand Pat Berry. He always wants to be the center of attention but he is not good enough

1: Woman will never fight in the UFC.

2: Lying to Faber about his next opponent.

3: GSP went straight to the hospital.

ok,

1. Women will never fight in the UFC - well this is not even a lie, because at the time he meant it.

2. Lying to Faber about his next opponent - The UFC/Spike wanted a surprise TV moment (similar to Ronda/Tate moment) this is done all the time in the TV world...so not exactly a lie as misdirection.

3. GSP went straight to the hospital - I will give you this one....

so that's one lie, you still have two more to post.

Back