Video of Pat Barry confronting Dana about BS

Fox News-esque

More like CNN and MSNBC and all those other OBAMA LOVING SCUMBAG BULLSHIT NEWS CHANNELS.....

People that don;'t like fox love OBAMA and to me that is fucking nuts.

Either way Dana is full of shit not AS MUCH AS THE SCUMBAG PILE OF TRASH PRESIDENT WE HAVE BUT PRETTY CLOSE SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

**never watched a minute of fox news in his life**

still sippin on that l.a. Kool-aid. Way to go, champ.

Thanks for the vid, t.s. Good stuff...

agreed nothing worse then an obama loving lib tard hell bent on watching that douche bag so called president and his cabinet of liars and crooks destroy our country

Again, you aren't providing examples of random lies that have no purpose, you're talking about stupid things he's said.

Adding a stipulation that the lie needs to lack purpose is ridiculous and not part of the original dim-witted "challenge". My assertion was that he says so many stupid things, as you acknowledge, that have no bearing on reality whatsoever that it's never going to register on his mind to distinguish between utilitarian lie and frivolous lie, which is what you bizarrely asserted.

More like CNN and MSNBC and all those other OBAMA LOVING SCUMBAG BULLSHIT NEWS CHANNELS.....

Either way Dana is full of shit not AS MUCH AS THE SCUMBAG PILE OF TRASH PRESIDENT WE HAVE BUT PRETTY CLOSE SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed nothing worse then an obama loving lib tard hell bent on watching that douche bag so called president and his cabinet of liars and crooks destroy our country

I'm not going to jump into this conversation on either side, but when you go around calling someone a lib-tard and saying that Obama and his cabinet are destroying the country you're just making yourself look equally as extreme and dumb as the people you're calling out. You're combating their supposed "extreme" leftist views with your own "extreme" right side views and all it really does in the end is make you look irrational and unable to compromise.

Tone down the language and sensationalism and maybe then somebody will be willing to talk to you about serious matters every once in a while.

If DW's entitled to talk about Pat Barry, Pat Barry's entitled to call him on it if he thinks it's bullshit

Yes. Pat is a fighter. He is entitled to talk about any fighter or promoter or whatever. Especially when the promoter is his ex-boss.

He's lived it, nahmean?

Haha, oh wow. Where the F did all this come from.

Isn't this a war room thread now? lol

Back