Video of Pat Barry confronting Dana about BS

I don't get how anyone is using this to hate on Dana? So Pat crashes a press conference and says Brock hasn't answered his calls - how does that indicate that Dana lied?

It does sounds fishy...Dana is known to be habitual liar and shit stirrer,It wouldn't shock me.

How was he ever shitting on him in public?

He was voicing his obvious concern he and others have about his health. That's not talking shit.

Maybe Pat feels he's lying to create a reason to talk about him.

I mean, think about it:

Brock is Pat Barry's "friend" yet he calls Dana White who Pat no longer works for? Why not just call or text Pat his concern?

Maybe Pat feels he's lying to create a reason to talk about him.

I mean, think about it:

Brock is Pat Barry's "friend" yet he calls Dana White who Pat no longer works for? Why not just call or text Pat his concern?

I'm certainly not about to solve this puzzle, nor do I care.

Maybe Pat's just really insecure because he's nearing the end of his career, and can't accept it?

All I know is the UFC has been extremely good to Pat, and Dana voicing concern over his health was not grounds for Pat to cause a scene like that.

I know it's cool to hate on Dana, but what the fuck did he do wrong?
It's not Dana's fault that Pat retired from MMA, or keeps getting KO'd.

And he probably doesn't want to discuss things like brain damage and private conversations in a press conference.

I'm certainly not about to solve this puzzle, nor do I care.

Maybe Pat's just really insecure because he's nearing the end of his career, and can't accept it?

All I know is the UFC has been extremely good to Pat, and Dana voicing concern over his health was not grounds for Pat to cause a scene like that.

Obviously you care because you're talking about it ...

And Pat has been extremely good for the UFC, which is something Dana White has acknowledged in the past. Soooooooooooooooooo what's your point?

To Pat, maybe it smelled like DW was lying because, again, why would Brock call DW and not him?

DW saying "this isn't gonna be good" before Barry asks his question is him preparing for getting called on his bullshit imo

I know it's cool to hate on Dana, but what the fuck did he do wrong?
It's not Dana's fault that Pat retired from MMA, or keeps getting KO'd.

And he probably doesn't want to discuss things like brain damage and private conversations in a press conference.

If he didn't, he should have STFU about Brock calling him to talk about an ex-employee.

If Dana was truly concerned, Dana would call Pat and talk to him privately, not say this to the media himself.

Dana lies all the time. Of course I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt. If someone steals all the time are is your first assumption that once or twice it might be someone else? No, that has to be proven.
3 examples of lies please. right now. put up or shut up

Obviously you care because you're talking about it ...

Sure, but I sure as hell don't care about solving the puzzle of who called who.

And Pat has been extremely good for the UFC, which is something Dana White has acknowledged in the past. Soooooooooooooooooo what's your point?

OK, I see where this is going. I've been around sherdog a long time so your game of circular logic isn't going to work. If you would like to continue to play dumb be my guest.

To Pat, maybe it smelled like DW was lying because, again, why would Brock call DW and not him?

Who knows? Who cares?

DW saying "this isn't gonna be good" before Barry asks his question is him preparing for getting called on his bullshit imo

OR, possibly he was prepping to be asked an uncomfortable question?

Either way it sure doesn't seem farfetched that people close to Pat would voice their concern over his heath. Not sure why anyone would question that.

OK, I see where this is going. I've been around sherdog a long time so your game of circular logic isn't going to work. If you would like to continue to play dumb be my guest.

Wut

OR, possibly he was prepping to be asked an uncomfortable question?

Guilty conscience. That's my guess.

Either way it sure doesn't seem farfetched that people close to Pat would voice their concern over his heath. Not sure why anyone would question that.

But why not express it to him privately? That's the question you're staying far away from

Pat looks really awkward. I hate the way he's like "sorry everybody its just me" as if he's still relevant. Poor Berry.

It sound like Lesnar's voice mail should be full of Pat's messages.

"Hey buddy...guess youre not available"
"Hey man.....call me back"
"Dude.....WTF??? not friends anymore????"
"BROCK? You ducking me??"
"I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS BROCKY...YOU BETTER CALL ME BACK!!!"

made those calls while parked outside of Lesnar's house

Pat Barry was so entertaining, I was pleased everytime he was booked.

Pat looks really awkward. I hate the way he's like "sorry everybody its just me" as if he's still relevant. Poor Berry.

and steven gerrad is?

Back