Video of Belfort - Bisping staredown

It looked like Vitor put his fist directly on Bisping's chin. What is Bisping supposed to do? Let him keep it there? haha.

Vitor's hand was already up, Bisping walked towards Vitor's fist and directly into it. Bispings's fault.

Belfort seems to be having serious mental issues. I think he is doubting himself alot at the moment. Maybe he needs a sign from god. Either way this is gonna be good!

Vitor put his fist up, then Bisping shoved his face into it. All of a sudden Vitor is an asshole but JDS can get away with it?

michael bisping walks into belfort's hand then gets mad?

Ppl always say shit at weigh ins etc.
WHO CARES?
Vitor was just amped

Just trying to add some reality to your hate.

What would it take to add reality to your hate?

You would think by how fans react to things in MMA that these guys aren't going out there and trying to hurt each other till they can no longer continue.

Vitor's hand was already up, Bisping walked towards Vitor's fist and directly into it. Bispings's fault.

I re-watched it. It looks like Bisping walks up very close to Vitor, but Vitor is ultimately the one who places his fist on Bisping's chin, and Bisping immediately swipes it away.

But...whatever the case, I don't care. I'm not a fan of either fighter; it just seems that Bisping will probably get blamed for this, even though I think Vitor was the instigator.

I re-watched it. It looks like Bisping walks up very close to Vitor, but Vitor is ultimately the one who places his fist on Bisping's chin, and Bisping immediately swipes it away.

But...whatever the case, I don't care. I'm not a fan of either fighter; it just seems that Bisping will probably get blamed for this, even though I think Vitor was the instigator.

Doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. If I thought someone was about to get up in my face at a stare down, then the JDS pose makes a lot of sense to prevent another guy from trying to push his face into mine.

Wow this may actually be the first time I root for Bisping and I was Vitor all the way til this.

Who cares who stuck what in who's face?

I mean in two days they'll literally be fighting about it.

How about if Belfort wins, then Bisping is an idiot for walking into Vitor's fist, and if Bisping wins, then Vitor's a Jerk.

. If I thought someone was about to get up in my face at a stare down, then the JDS pose makes a lot of sense to prevent another guy from trying to push his face into mine.

Agreed.

Then, they don't have to do that awkward shoving match with their forehead, or other, equally embarrassing schtick

Good stuff, Bisping is going to get Hendoed

didnt seem all that bad.

I guess as a very long time fan I'm just not used to this behaviour from Vitor. :D Sure it wasn't that bad, but I don't like fake hype and it looked to me like it was fake hype.

Like I said, I hope he is ready and I will root for him as hard as ever. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back