Video of Belfort - Bisping staredown

You're confused man. Vitor started talking crap FIRST. Bisping heard it and then unloaded his own shit talking. But Vitor was the first.

Also, its a stare down. Is Bisping going to stand 10 feet away from him? Ridiculous.

That was very informative,thanks for sharing.

Putting your fist right in your opponents face is not having a little fun. Its being an asshole.

Machida does that, Cigano does that. They are fighters they are supposed to do that.

That's on Bisping. If you look at the video, Belfort plants his fist out in front of Bisping and Bisping WALKS UNTIL THE FIST TOUCHES HIS CHEST and then pauses for 2 seconds before pushing Vitor's fist away.

Bisping playing some mind games and succeeding here

I don't see anything wrong with what either of them did.

I couldn't really hear what they were yelling.

That whole thing was hilarious....

This is how it's going to play out. Bisping will survive the 1st round when Vitor tries to unleash on him.

He will hit a good body shot, muay thai clinches Vitor and knees him repeatedly. It will end in the ground when Bisping keeps hitting him. Bump this post after the fight.

It looked like Vitor put his fist directly on Bisping's chin. What is Bisping supposed to do? Let him keep it there? haha.

Bisping: "Get your fist out of my face"
Belfort: "No, I would like to keep my fist in your face"
Bisping: "No really, get your fist out of my face"
Belfort: "No really, I'd like to keep my fist in your face"
Belfort: "Slap hands, no? Ok I slap my own hands" Clap! Clap! Clap!

Worst post of the day goes to you.

Hope bisping beats him bad,I really don't like Vitor.I'm not too keen on Michael either,I can't stand mouthy northerners

Back