Video of Belfort - Bisping staredown

My biggest issue with this fight is that after Bisping beats Vitor everyone is gonna go on and on about how Vitor is overrated and past his prime and just the usual shit everyone says on here without giving Mike any props.

Rooting for Bisping in this one. He needs to avoid damage in rd1 then its definitely in his favour..

Lol, they look like they're doing some Monty Python style sketch.

Wait a minute Bisping was the classy one for walking into Vitor's fist and getting pissed off that it is in contact with him? Just Bisping being an ass and getting mad when people don't give way to his shit.

Wait a minute Bisping was the classy one for walking into Vitor's fist and getting pissed off that it is in contact with him? Just Bisping being an ass and getting mad when people don't give way to his shit.

Well that's one way to look at it...If you're on the ground with Vitor's nuts in your mouth.

this one :
10269_zps796a5c07.jpg

lmfao.

Bisping: "Get your fist out of my face"
Belfort: "No, I would like to keep my fist in your face"
Bisping: "No really, get your fist out of my face"
Belfort: "No really, I'd like to keep my fist in your face"
Belfort: "Slap hands, no? Ok I slap my own hands" Clap! Clap! Clap!

Putting your fist right in your opponents face is not having a little fun. Its being an asshole.

If he didn't want a fist at his head he should have stood a step back is all. Talking all that crap before a match like Bisping is doing is just as bad if not worse than what Vitor did.

Havent you people seen someone get hype before? Lol at people thinking Belfort is weird for getting amped up. Its a fight and he is one of the hypest guys out there. When you watch a fight do you just sit there quiet? I know im not.

Vitor is ready!

11keagh.jpg

Last edited:
The crowd didn't seem to favour Belfort much, not even when he tried to get a rise out of them. Strange.

If he didn't want a fist at his head he should have stood a step back is all. Talking all that crap before a match like Bisping is doing is just as bad if not worse than what Vitor did.

You're confused man. Vitor started talking crap FIRST. Bisping heard it and then unloaded his own shit talking. But Vitor was the first.

Also, its a stare down. Is Bisping going to stand 10 feet away from him? Ridiculous.

Yea, I personally like a fired up, angry Vitor.

Back