Video of Belfort - Bisping staredown

I dont care much for Bisbing but I want a new title challenger so I'm gonna turn on Vitor a bit.

Whats with all the Vitor hate there days? It's pathetic.

Omg never seen Vitor like that !

Bispin you going to sleep mate

BTW Vitor will ko Bisping and Mike will never fight another contender again.

Agreed.

Then, they don't have to do that awkward shoving match with their forehead, or other, equally embarrassing schtick

Exactly. Plus I'm sure Vitor has a distaste for it after Anderson face raped him with the mask.

Bisping made me chuckle gotta admit

Vitor put his fist up, then Bisping shoved his face into it. All of a sudden Vitor is an asshole but JDS can get away with it?

Vitor's hand was already up, Bisping walked towards Vitor's fist and directly into it. Bispings's fault.

So not everyone is blind...thank god. What little hope I had left in SD is still intact due to a select few

this one :
10269_zps796a5c07.jpg

Well done!

all that synthetic testosterone has gone to vitor's head... probably explains the toe-sucking fetish... vitor almost gassed from the staredown.

The staredown is a photo op, each fighter is supposed to square up and allow the other space... Vitor clearly violates this code of conduct and doesn't allow bisping any space... bisping moves his hand out of the way and vitor's roid rage forces him to put his fist back into bisping's face.

considering belfort's been busted for steroid abuse previously, you'd have thought he'd keep the roid rage to a minimum to stave off any accusations, or implications about his bullshit TRT usage.

Vitor put his fist up, then Bisping shoved his face into it. All of a sudden Vitor is an asshole but JDS can get away with it?

The part that made him an asshole is after bisping moved his hand because hes too close, vitor put it right back

Back