VIDEO: Nick Diaz Droppin' Some Knowledge on Nutrition

I went undefeated against Greg Plitt in wrestling growing up (we had one draw, but I beat him every other time). That dude was the biggest douche ever. His classmates at Gilman (his middle and high school) used to root for me because they said it drove him nuts that I always figured out a way to beat him. He went on to be an all-American too. I outgrew him and ended up a HW and did not win any state or national championships (though I placed well enough to wrestle in college, albeit to a losing record). He was into lifting in 6th grade when we first met and he used to always walk around trying to puff out his chest all the way through high school. He wasn't a great athlete though, just strong.

no one knows nutrition better than a bodybuilder. NO one. are you kidding me?

What nick is saying in that video is beyond clueless. i'm done here pz

32423d1259974210-so-sick-heres-truth-f513318.jpg

This guy has more functional strength than you could imagine. You think he's eating leafy greens 24/7? LOL!!!

you're comparing apples to oranges

nicks talking about health and nutrition and you're talking about strength and power

the diazs diet helps them keep their weight down so they can fight at lower weight classes and not have a nasty cut. their lack of bulky muscle also helps with having great cardio

i agree that the diaz bros need to change up their diet if they want to gain more strength/muscles but thats not what theyre trying to do.

bodybuilders know how to build muscles but they dont know shit about being in fighting shape. diaz is trying not to grow big muscles

not posting my physique on a forum, queer. if you really want to know just message me.

lol at people thinking diaz bro's know anything about nutrition. what a joke. :redface::redface::redface:

lol at offering to show show someone what you're packing then calling them a queer. Frenzy of all people too.

Priceless

nate-diaz1.jpg

I wonder what his amazing diet is.....

pretty sure it's skip breakfast, lunch and dinner

LOL!

Godammit why did I laugh at this part.

Of course I know that the Diaz's are super tall for their weight classes but I still laughed, DAMN ME!

lol at offering to show show someone what you're packing then calling them a queer. Frenzy of all people too.

Priceless
Translation:

"Hey bro I'm not posting what I look like publicly...

cuz my bod is for your eyes only."

lol @ posting up pictures of bodybuilders. Yeah those guys know about nutrition....lots n lots of horsemeat.

personally i would rather look like nick than either of those guys you posted.

as for nick talking about the cows in the videos...he's absolutely right. they are all shot up with all sorts of hormones and roids. One of my college room mates is a farmer and he said his family has held out and kept their cows grass fed without hormones and they're going out of business. They show up at the market to sell and everyone else's cows are 500-800 lbs heavier cause they're all roided up. They are finally caving are gonna start shooting their cows up or else they will lose the farm.

its ironic that a pothead is healthier than most everyone on sherdog

its ironic that a pothead is healthier than most everyone on sherdog

Smashing bongs all day can't be good for your lungs. Having said that to be able to fight 5 rounds are Diaz's pace you have to be very fit so I agree.

Preachy Vegans are the worst. I'd throw some raw hamburger meat at him if he started getting on his soap box when I was cooking dinner.

you're comparing apples to oranges

nicks talking about health and nutrition and you're talking about strength and power

the diazs diet helps them keep their weight down so they can fight at lower weight classes and not have a nasty cut. their lack of bulky muscle also helps with having great cardio

i agree that the diaz bros need to change up their diet if they want to gain more strength/muscles but thats not what theyre trying to do.

bodybuilders know how to build muscles but they dont know shit about being in fighting shape. diaz is trying not to grow big muscles

I agree. Plus honesty I find bulking on muscle really easy. I just eat heaps of meat and carbs(mainly rice and bread), do heavy weights and push ups and I get big.

I find it is a lot more healthier and harder to be thinner and have great cardio.

even though he sounds like a retard what he says is pretty accurate.

are you brain dead?

They all look like ASS. You would rather diet advise from those guys than say greg plitt?

31149_ORIG-greg_plitt_by_lee_2.jpg
(no homo)

You're an idiot. Good luck with your looking awful goals of 2013.

btw this guy has better cardio than anyone you've posted
EG-AB394_poller_DV_20090312115127.jpg

Yeah....let's take diet advice from this guy. LOL

That's not nutrition that is chemicals. Steroids, cutting drugs etc.

This guy looked like that aswell. He's not a millionaire athlete like federer he's dead
220px-Aziz_Shavershian_in_2011.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

The idea that cannabis kills brain cells is a myth about twenty years old now. It actually promotes neurogenesis(the regrowth of brain cells).

Care to offer any evidence to support that claim?

Vegans are preachy for a reason.

Try eating 100% vegan for 2 months. Organic if you can. It'll change your life.

What you might not know is that your body is an Accord right now. The old Accord model. Decent. But you can get pretty uncomfortable in it after driving it all day.

You turn vegan and wait a couple of months, you got a Lexus baby. And it's yours 24/7.

Care to offer any evidence to support that claim?

The cannabis itself doesn't kill brain cells. But the SMOKE will. Who said we are supposed to smoke cannabis.

Marijuana tea is the way to go, playa. Or edibles. Or pretty much whatever else besides smoke.

Back