VIDEO: Nick Diaz Droppin' Some Knowledge on Nutrition

just because i'm not 120 pounds soaking wet doesn't mean i'm fat nerd.

and if you want to see my body, send me a PM, i'll show you what i'm packing. yes I make nate diaz look like a 12 year old female

this guy lol. hahahha

show me what youre packing bro.

not posting my physique on a forum, queer. if you really want to know just message me.

lol at people thinking diaz bro's know anything about nutrition. what a joke. :redface::redface::redface:

Fatties were exposed ITT

*Looks at d0wnfall

LOL at trying to show sherdoggers what you're packing.

If you're so proud of your buff, oil-glistening body, why don't you post a picture?

Nate would beat the dog shit out of you.

sounds like complete broscience

too many people make up shit to support whatever it is they are supporting currently

you've got the anti milk dudes saying shit like milk is all puss,blood,bacteria,etc... how it creates a lot of phlegm in the body. how its full of steroids and growth hormone

same with these anti meat nuts, anti sweetner,anti carb,anti fat, and the list goes on and on and on.

you probably will end up better at the end if you have a little bit of everything because it is less of a gamble. if you cut out all fat for example,you might be losing in on some biological functions that require fats,and over a longer period of time,it will fuck something up in your system. same with proteins from meat, and carbs and sugars.

I think you need to do some research if you think ingesting another animal's milk is somehow beneficial, or even remotely healthy for that matter. Add in the disturbing things done to cows to make them process such an unnaturally high volume of milk, and yeah.

Anyone who is anti-carb and/or anti-sugar (natural sugars from food at least) needs to seriously evaluate their diet.

As for the silly people questioning their physiques, Mac Danzig is also vegan. Not exactly a skinny dude. It's body types and training regimens.

not posting my physique on a forum, queer. if you really want to know just message me.

lol at people thinking diaz bro's know anything about nutrition. what a joke. :redface::redface::redface:

cmon big boy, my interest is piqued. where's my picture?

If you're so proud of your buff, oil-glistening body, why don't you post a picture?

Nate would beat the dog shit out of you.

awwww, did I make all you people who pay to post on sherdog mad?

AWWWWWWWWWW LOL!

Gotten to

l8

220px-Flickr_-_cyclonebill_-_Spejl%C3%A6g.jpg

Any questions?

The idea that cannabis kills brain cells is a myth about twenty years old now. It actually promotes neurogenesis(the regrowth of brain cells).

lol nate diaz and nick diaz have HORRIBLE physiques. why do you defend them? they don't give a $hit about you LOL!

just because you're skeletor like diaz bro's doesn't mean you need to hate on me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Nick didn't look like skeletor to me when he was beating B.J. into a bloody pulp at UFC 137................

tell me how to post an image and I will.

Nothing to hide from here.

tell me how to post an image and I will.

Nothing to hide from here.

If you can't figure out how to post an imagine on a forum with buttons that do it for you, there is no help for you.

You offered to show someone that you believe to be a man 'what you're packing' but he's the queer?

Alright, big boy.

If you can't figure out how to post an imagine on a forum with buttons that do it for you, there is no help for you.

LOL not everyone is a forum professional and PAYS TO POST ON SHERDOG like you. Stop harassing him for not being a nerd.

Back