VIDEO: Nick Diaz Droppin' Some Knowledge on Nutrition

upload picture to tinypic.com

get link and do "
" without quotes and post. I'll msg these geeks soon enough

Thanks man.

LOL not everyone is a forum professional and PAYS TO POST ON SHERDOG like you. Stop harassing him for not being a nerd.

We are harassing you for being morbidly nutritious. For clarification.

You offered to show someone that you believe to be a man 'what you're packing' but he's the queer?

Alright, big boy.

I got like 5 pm's people asking to see my body :redface::redface:

secrets-nate-diaz.jpg

If you eat twice a day you will look better than Nate Diaz...you're taking nutrition advice from this guy?

hahahahahaha

i wanna take protein advice from you

Nah man take it from Diaz bro's. Just eat cucumbers and flip people off and have a face like you're sniffing $hit 24/7 and boom you'll look like them

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LOL not everyone is a forum professional and PAYS TO POST ON SHERDOG like you. Stop harassing him for not being a nerd.

Can you describe the smell of your protein farts?

Nah man take it from Diaz bro's. Just eat cucumbers and flip people off and have a face like you're sniffing $hit 24/7 and boom you'll look like them

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

so youre not gonna show me pics? i thought you had something to show. obviously got the wrong guy

I think this is false. Plants create certain natural chemicals that help fight off bugs and such and are extremely nutritious when ingested by humans. However, by the time you add all the pesticides and stuff, they shut down these naturally occurring nutrients which makes the mass produced stuff less nutrient dense and have less types of micronutrients overall.

Nah, plants do not adapt like that in a growing season! Farmers generally select the most disease resistant varieties they can so they save on pesticide costs.

The idea that cannabis kills brain cells is a myth about twenty years old now. It actually promotes neurogenesis(the regrowth of brain cells).

Listen to Nick talk, he is certainly not growing brain cells.

Vegans are the most self righteous people on Earth.

Nick should eat and do what he feels serves him best, but he's in danger of becoming a douche about it.

Vegans are the most self righteous people on Earth.

Nick should eat and do what he feels serves him best, but he's in danger of becoming a douche about it.

Meat eaters are the most self righteous people on earth.

You should eat and do what you feel serves you best, but you're in danger of becoming a douche about it.

I guess this is why ad hom arguments are not very good...

I got like 5 pm's people asking to see my body :redface::redface:

secrets-nate-diaz.jpg

If you eat twice a day you will look better than Nate Diaz...you're taking nutrition advice from this guy?

hahahahahaha

Nick Diaz is a triathlon athlete and competes at the Iron man competition doing quite descent if I am not mistaken. He is never outworked by his opponents and he has cardio for days even when he gets beaten up for 5 rounds, cardio is never a problem for the Diaz brothers. There goes to show your physic right there, just because he doesn't look like Overeem doesn't mean he is not in outstanding physical shape.

This guy won 6 tour de France took steroids, HGH, EPO and who knows what else and this is what he looked like:

lance-armstrong-shirtless.jpg

This is probably the greatest Tennis player ever, by number for sure. This is what he looks like:

roger-federer-shirtless-usopen-2009-krist_06.jpg

I take advise from them on nutrition over you or some body builder any day of the week. They know where it counts the most, not just on appearances my friend.

Nick Diaz is a triathlon athlete and competes at the Iron man competition doing quite descent if I am not mistaken. He is never outworked by his opponents and he has cardio for days even when he gets beaten up for 5 rounds, cardio is never a problem for the Diaz brothers. There goes to show your physic right there, just because he doesn't look like Overeem doesn't mean he is not in outstanding physical shape.

This guy won 6 tour de France took steroids, HGH, EPO and who knows what else and this is what he looked like:

lance-armstrong-shirtless.jpg

This is probably the greatest Tennis player ever, by number for sure. This is what he looks like:

roger-federer-shirtless-usopen-2009-krist_06.jpg

I take advise from them on nutrition over you or some body builder any day of the week. They know where it counts the most, not just on appearances my friend.

are you brain dead?

They all look like ASS. You would rather diet advise from those guys than say greg plitt?

31149_ORIG-greg_plitt_by_lee_2.jpg
(no homo)

You're an idiot. Good luck with your looking awful goals of 2013.

btw this guy has better cardio than anyone you've posted
EG-AB394_poller_DV_20090312115127.jpg

Yeah....let's take diet advice from this guy. LOL

haha, I hope you are joking. I don't want to look good and that big. I play sports regularly and I want a well function body to go with it, actually more important to me is functionality than the looks.

haha, I hope you are joking. I don't want to look good and that big. I play sports regularly and I want a well function body to go with it, actually more important to me is functionality than the looks.

no one knows nutrition better than a bodybuilder. NO one. are you kidding me?

What nick is saying in that video is beyond clueless. i'm done here pz

32423d1259974210-so-sick-heres-truth-f513318.jpg

This guy has more functional strength than you could imagine. You think he's eating leafy greens 24/7? LOL!!!

Back