VIDEO: Nick Diaz Droppin' Some Knowledge on Nutrition

yeah diaz bros look like they know ALOT about nutrition

003_henderson_diaz.0_standard_352.0.jpg

nick-diaz.jpg

lol

I hope you are joking

I'm a huge fan of the Diaz brothers... but there ideas of healthy nutrition makes me bleed internally...

Just how fat are you?

just because i'm not 120 pounds soaking wet doesn't mean i'm fat nerd.

and if you want to see my body, send me a PM, i'll show you what i'm packing. yes I make nate diaz look like a 12 year old female

sounds like complete broscience

too many people make up shit to support whatever it is they are supporting currently

you've got the anti milk dudes saying shit like milk is all puss,blood,bacteria,etc... how it creates a lot of phlegm in the body. how its full of steroids and growth hormone

same with these anti meat nuts, anti sweetner,anti carb,anti fat, and the list goes on and on and on.

you probably will end up better at the end if you have a little bit of everything because it is less of a gamble. if you cut out all fat for example,you might be losing in on some biological functions that require fats,and over a longer period of time,it will fuck something up in your system. same with proteins from meat, and carbs and sugars.

just because i'm not 120 pounds soaking wet doesn't mean i'm fat nerd.

and if you want to see my body, send me a PM, i'll show you what i'm packing. yes I make nate diaz look like a 12 year old female

you hear this fellas? this guy wants to show me what he's "packing" ! im excited

They are great fighters but both have the physique of skeletor.

In other words, they look like shit.

Just because they don't look like hector Lombard or Thiago alves doesn't mean they look like shit.

you hear this fellas? this guy wants to show me what he's "packing" ! im excited

lol nate diaz and nick diaz have HORRIBLE physiques. why do you defend them? they don't give a $hit about you LOL!

just because you're skeletor like diaz bro's doesn't mean you need to hate on me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

QUOTE=d0wnfall;77604537]
nate-diaz1.jpg

I wonder what his amazing diet is.....

pretty sure it's skip breakfast, lunch and dinner

LOL![/QUOTE]

Nate Diaz that small... will fuck any of you roided up pussies up... no matter how big you are. Fatty

lol nate diaz and nick diaz have HORRIBLE physiques. why do you defend them? they don't give a $hit about you LOL!

just because you're skeletor like diaz bro's doesn't mean you need to hate on me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

show me what youre packing bro.

Organic foods are not any more nutritious, they only have less chemical residue that could hurt you in the long run possibly.

I think this is false. Plants create certain natural chemicals that help fight off bugs and such and are extremely nutritious when ingested by humans. However, by the time you add all the pesticides and stuff, they shut down these naturally occurring nutrients which makes the mass produced stuff less nutrient dense and have less types of micronutrients overall.

Just because they don't look like hector Lombard or Thiago alves doesn't mean they look like shit.

just because diaz bros are good fighters doesn't mean they have great physiques. they have terrible bodies, Nate in his last fight was skinny as a twig but still had a belly.

They literally have no muscle it's hilarious

Back