VIDEO: Nick Diaz Droppin' Some Knowledge on Nutrition

yeah diaz bros look like they know ALOT about nutrition

003_henderson_diaz.0_standard_352.0.jpg

nick-diaz.jpg

lol

I dont get what u sayn brah. Nicks a triathlete and trains his cardio at the highest level. In order to do that you have have your nutrition down. I would like see what kine food u eat.

zyzz on page 4, this thread now officially has it all.

Wait, aspartame gives you the cancorze.

There, now it has it all.

zyzz on page 4, this thread now officially has it all.

Wait, aspartame gives you the cancorze.

There, now it has it all.

Seriously, i saw that and realized either this thread had jumped the shark at that point or wayyyy before it.

Nutrition and zyzz it's not they are totally non related.

Listen man, i'm not saying it's unrelated, it's just whenever a thread devolves into talk about that beautiful, dead, vaguely arabic motherfucker, shit is too real for sherdog, ya digg?

The idea that cannabis kills brain cells is a myth about twenty years old now. It actually promotes neurogenesis(the regrowth of brain cells).

This is true, I get so much smarts everyday, its crazy.

This guy won 6 tour de France took steroids, HGH, EPO and who knows what else and this is what he looked like:

lance-armstrong-shirtless.jpg

That's how he looked last month. At age 42. Years after retirement. During competition he looked a bit different.

lance-armstrong_Yxx1.jpg

just because i'm not 120 pounds soaking wet doesn't mean i'm fat nerd.

and if you want to see my body, send me a PM, i'll show you what i'm packing. yes I make nate diaz look like a 12 year old female

Oh man, sometimes it's almost too funny on here lol.

Still waiting for the package to arrive.

I think you need to do some research if you think ingesting another animal's milk is somehow beneficial, or even remotely healthy for that matter. Add in the disturbing things done to cows to make them process such an unnaturally high volume of milk, and yeah.

Anyone who is anti-carb and/or anti-sugar (natural sugars from food at least) needs to seriously evaluate their diet.

As for the silly people questioning their physiques, Mac Danzig is also vegan. Not exactly a skinny dude. It's body types and training regimens.

You need to seriously evaluate where you get your 'research' from.
I'm a white guy, I have enough lactaid to break down lactose.

Back