Video GQ asks Women What They Really Think of Men's Bodies

Didn't watch it. I saw what the two females looked like before hitting play and thought it's probably full of the type of women i'm not attracted to.

If you're a fat women, it's still likely you can get married and quite easy to just bang as long as your personality isn't abbsolute shit. If you're a fat man just kill yourself.

The only White guys you see who do that are those losers who travel to Thailand and Asia to bang Asian girls, they are douche bags like that white guy who started kissing the asian guys girlfriend infront of him a real A hole move. They go to other peoples countries and shit on it and act superior.

but most of my white friends who date Asian chicks are very respectful to their asian inlaws, but they hate white women, I see the total opposite of what you say

I mostly see white guys who love Asian women bash white women, they dont attack asian men but I do see Asian men have a fit and give white guys shit for dating their women
no, it's such a common theme for altrighters to marry/date Asian women that it's become a cliche. One thing you'll notice among them is that they have ZERO respect for Asian culture or its people. They just want to have sex with Asian women while bashing all minorities AND white women/feminism.

Look at this list of prominent racists with Asian wives:

Stfu up with this. Every loser white guy who loves Asian women hates on Asian men. No wonder so many mixed children hate their fathers because of people like you.
some of the most anti Asian posts on Sherdog come from self hating Asians (mostly Filipinos).

There were actually a couple videos if I can find them where some guy asked would you date Asians and girls were lying saying yes but you can tell they were lying trying not to be cruel but when a none asian asked them would you date an Asian they said sorry now some even said gross hell no.

Ill try and find them but they were old as hell like 2008 or 9
lol because they have the image of some foreign exchange nerd in their minds. You think any of these women would turn down Kylie Jenner's bodyguard? There is a group of black and Dominican women at my work who have never liked Asian men but went gaga when they saw him, to the point of stalking his IG like teenage girls. A guy like that can slay dimes in the hood (or anywhere else for that matter).

The video was ugly gals talking about hot guys they like. That's kind of like Sherdog guys talking about the hot chicks they want to bang. I'd love to see who these girls date in real life. Hell, I'd like to bang Jessica Alba, but it's not going to happen.

Did anyone else thing that black chicks weave/hair was too big (Looked like a lion mane)?
nothing in this world more beta than a guy insulting the appearance of a girl because he doesnt meet her standards.

If you're a fat women, it's still likely you can get married and quite easy to just bang as long as your personality isn't abbsolute shit. If you're a fat man just kill yourself.

Or you know just have some personality and some game :)

Girls say they want athletic tall dudes guys say they want skinny blonde chicks who do what they are told and yet we all just keep hookin up with each other anyway

no, it's such a common theme for altrighters to marry/date Asian women that it's become a cliche. One thing you'll notice among them is that they have ZERO respect for Asian culture or its people. They just want to have sex with Asian women while bashing all minorities AND white women/feminism.

Are these women being forced into these relationships?

Why do you care so much about who others date?

Don't worry manlets, I'm 6'4 and can tell you that even if you have the height thing covered, they'll just find something else to bitch about, so it's not like there's any winning this shit anyway.
Old school....QTF...even in the land of the metric system,being 1.94 makes little difference and I never felt it has ever been an advantage, where women were involved.

Are these women being forced into these relationships?

Why do you care so much about who others date?
the point is that white men who promote white supremacy often have Asian wives- so common that it's not even noteworthy anymore. And these women will raise sons with fathers who hate them. If you cant see why that's problematic than you are beyond hope.

Most of them justify their choice by claiming the feminism of the west "ruined" white women so they must go overseas to find the "traditional" servant-wife they feel entitled to.

also, any man who parrots the sentiment that feminism is ruining western women is absolutely a shithead on the incel spectrum.

There were actually a couple videos if I can find them where some guy asked would you date Asians and girls were lying saying yes but you can tell they were lying trying not to be cruel but when a none asian asked them would you date an Asian they said sorry now some even said gross hell no.

Ill try and find them but they were old as hell like 2008 or 9

Same with blacks. You got to be a light skin black race mixed guy. Not from straight subsaharan africa. Unless you huge lile ngannou and then you fit into a niche of some women.

A tan tall big dicked chiseled body not so hairy anglo or atlantoid lr mediterranean man with light eyes is god mode chad status.

Jesus fucking christ. This thread is turning into TRP

Lol @ manlets getting upset over this

Badseed you got an unhealthy obsession with this fringe group called the alt right lol dam

even dropped info, when did you hear of this alt right?

It really comes down to the same thing as your typical scumbag ugly builder with a mail order bride doesn't it? if your so unpleasant no woman on an equal footing would touch you then the only option is to use your economic advantage.

Lol. I don’t care what these Boise 5’s think.

Back