Video GQ asks Women What They Really Think of Men's Bodies

Not being 6'3'' is the biggest regret of my life. Me and my dad are the only men on either side of my family not over 6', but I am a 5'10'' king of the manlets.

It’s pretty awesome.. outside of hitting your head on things here and there because most things are made by -and for- manlets.

My wife is from Mexico City , I know exactly what you’re talking about. It’s pretty much the same way here too.

Buy1-get1 free deals all over the place on the exact kind of sugar/carb shit you should never put into your body, and obese subarbanites snatching it up by the shopping cartful and feeding their kiddos with it.

That crap can’t be good for still developing young bodies, even though kids can sometimes stay pretty lean even with a junk diet until they get older.

That's the way I see sugar: it's a form of drug. It unnaturally boosts your dopamine level at the cost of neurodegeneration (Alzheimer's disease has been linked to overconsumption of sugar) and developing cancer (abnormal cells feed off of sugar). Modern industrialization made it possible for humans to rapidly ingest an ungodly amount of sugar extracted from sugar beets or sugarcanes in the form of a compact candy bar. The artificial extraction is no different from how cocaine or heroin is manufactured - it takes a shit ton of coca leaves or opium poppy to produce a minuscule amount of drugs. And yet, my friends look at me funny when I tell them that they shouldn't feed their kids sugary cereals for breakfast or treat them with ice cream and candy often.

I live in Mexico, which just recently eclipsed the US as the world's fattest nation. Everywhere I go, I see people ingest all kinds of garbage because they're so cheap and easily available at stores - there are 2-3 entire aisles of cookies, pastries, and pan dulces at the convenience stores I frequent in my neighborhood. It makes me sick to my stomach to see an obese adolescent beg their parents to buy them sweets and the parents oblige to their wishes instead of sternly telling them no.

Charming. Ambitious. Humble. Funny. Good smile. Muscular. Tattooed. And the bald head really works for him lol
Tbh the WWF can you smell what the Rock is cooking, that guy was a badass.

This new Hollywood guy seems so fake. And he overdid the tattoos imo.

Mark Hunt >>

You ever been to Puerto Rico? It’s hilarious. All the older buildings have doorways with exactly 6’ tall openings. You have to walk hunched over or you’ll slam the shit out of your forehead on every single one.

It’s pretty awesome.. outside of hitting your head on things here and there because most things are made by -and for- manlets.

Mark Hunt >>
Mhmm no he improved his tattoos bc he got more and ohhhh bby!!!

You ever been to Puerto Rico? It’s hilarious. All the older buildings have doorways with exactly 6’ tall openings. You have to walk hunched over or you’ll slam the shit out of your forehead on every single one.

lmao

That sounds like torture. It’s also something shorter people don’t ever have to consider -there’s so many things that aren’t made with consideration to people over 6 feet tall. My chick drives a new Accord, and my legs still hit the dash on the passenger side even with the seat all the way back.

yup

the only issue Id have is if they were hypocrites and entitled, you know the type the ones who tell guys they are pigs and shallow and say do not fat or slut shame, while they body shame guys and insult them.

If they get butt hurt if some guys says they are too fat or wear too much make up etc than id have issue.
take a look around this forum. It's 90% virgins pointing out flaws in female celebrities. How is this any different? A fat woman can't express her standards?

I don't understand what was wrong with what they said. They were talking about liking guys who were more lean with a little muscle, some of them even mentioned liking their guys a little fat. You guys act like they were describing something completely unobtainable. The one girl even admitted that she dated a shorter guy, despite her liking guys taller than her. Nothing crazy at all lol.

take a look around this forum. It's 90% virgins pointing out flaws in female celebrities. How is this any different? A fat woman can't express her standards?
They can express their standards as long as they dont get outraged or offended when someone says they are fat or not into them. I have been slammed by guys on here because I said
I like thick women some of these guys never been with a real women and have unreal expectations from seeing airbrushed magazine pics.

They can express their standards as long as they dont get outraged or offended when someone says they are fat or not into them.
fair enough, bro. The unwarranted outrage is annoying. But those Shertards do get outraged too. Whenever some girl makes fun of short guys their incel rage rises.

I don't understand what was wrong with what they said. They were talking about liking guys who were more lean with a little muscle, some of them even mentioned liking their guys a little fat. You guys act like they were describing something completely unobtainable. The one girl even admitted that she dated a shorter guy, despite her liking guys taller than her. Nothing crazy at all lol.

43% said they'd dated a shorter man which rather puts a hole in that theory.

Honestly the actual survey results seemed reasonably, it was just the women talking were your sex in the city style sass that obviously doesn't go down well with some.

Mark Hunt >>
Hollywood takes people who are pieces of shit and yes mans them into heroes. Rocky is a legitimately nice guy who makes money so I can't even imagine how much they have blown him in that town. I understand why he's so different these days.

I dunno, those requirements don't seem completely unreasonable. Being a few inches taller than her + heels and (apart from Rock-physique) dadbod to marginally athletic seems achievable.

They didn't say anything about a full head of hair or a footlong so maybe there's still hope?

Hollywood takes people who are pieces of shit and yes mans them into heroes. Rocky is a legitimately nice guy who makes money so I can't even imagine how much they have blown him in that town. I understand why he's so different these days.
I’m not blaming The Rock, he’s obviously doing something very right.

Yeah me neither. I’ll still watch anything he does. He’s just clearly very different these days. But $100 million a year will do that

I'd imagine that's part of the reason for his success, he's someone they know isn't going to give them bad PR, hence getting so many Disney roles.

This. Their ideal aesthetic is pretty obtainable by just working out a few times a week and not eating like a jackass.

I think it's mostly just manlet rage because they dared to state that they preferred guys who aren't short. It's not like they were asking for basketball players lol

Back