Video GQ asks Women What They Really Think of Men's Bodies

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GQ magazine asked women what they think of mens bodies, height and what they demand in men

I said i wasn't gonna watch all of that, and then i watched all of that.

Let’s see them conduct those interviews without that make up on.

yes I’m a manlet

Im guessing the phrase "average sherdogger" came up pretty often when asked to describe a perfect male specimen.

Cliffs: Basically non-manlets with swimmerbods

I am now the proud owner of a dad bod. I respond to any criticism of said dad bob by opening a beer.

Not being 6'3'' is the biggest regret of my life. Me and my dad are the only men on either side of my family not over 6', but I am a 5'10'' king of the manlets.

?

I don't remember them mentioning race lol The sound quality was pretty shite tho
There were actually a couple videos if I can find them where some guy asked would you date Asians and girls were lying saying yes but you can tell they were lying trying not to be cruel but when a none asian asked them would you date an Asian they said sorry now some even said gross hell no.

Ill try and find them but they were old as hell like 2008 or 9

Don't worry manlets, I'm 6'4 and can tell you that even if you have the height thing covered, they'll just find something else to bitch about, so it's not like there's any winning this shit anyway.

Don't worry manlets, I'm 6'4 and can tell you that even if you have the height thing covered, they'll just find something else to bitch about, so it's not like there's any winning this shit anyway.
Get a Sherdog Platinum account and they'll overlook all your flaws. Recent studies have shown that 77% of women get moist when they see a green username.

Asian guys keep taking losses

Stfu up with this. Every loser white guy who loves Asian women hates on Asian men. No wonder so many mixed children hate their fathers because of people like you.

Stfu up with this. Every loser white guy who loves Asian women hates on Asian men. No wonder so many mixed children hate their fathers because of people like you.
<{1-17}>

Fuck dem hos these bitches ain’t tryna start from the bottom

Back