Video GQ asks Women What They Really Think of Men's Bodies

It is all over sherdog. Asian dudes are some of the nicest, hardest working guys and they constantly get crapped on this forum yet how many of these kids have kpop idols as their avatar?

It is all over sherdog. Asian dudes are some of the nicest, hardest working guys and they constantly get crapped on this forum yet how many of these kids have kpop idols as their avatar?
It's the internet, grow some thicker skin lol

Lol, exactly the poster I was talking about
I'm Asian myself and don't crap on Asians here; not sure what you are getting at with this

Stfu up with this. Every loser white guy who loves Asian women hates on Asian men. No wonder so many mixed children hate their fathers because of people like you.
Zazen are you Half White Half asian by chance?

I'm Asian myself and don't crap on Asians here; not sure what you are getting at with this

Oh come on, you gotta be blind to not see that this kind of stuff is all over sherdog and real life. Dudes who date Asian women but continually shit on every male from their gf's country. There are entire reddit threads dedicated to mixed kids talking about how uncomfortable they feel with this.

Zazen are you Half White Half asian by chance?

Nope, but my wife is Chinese and we don't want our child growing up with this mentality. Asian women and men are both great. If it wasn't for an Asian dude my wife would not be born and I wouldn't have many good friends.

Oh come on, you gotta be blind to not see that this kind of stuff is all over sherdog and real life. Dudes who date Asian women but continually shit on every male from their gf's country. There are entire reddit threads dedicated to mixed kids talking about how uncomfortable they feel with this.

The only White guys you see who do that are those losers who travel to Thailand and Asia to bang Asian girls, they are douche bags like that white guy who started kissing the asian guys girlfriend infront of him a real A hole move. They go to other peoples countries and shit on it and act superior.

but most of my white friends who date Asian chicks are very respectful to their asian inlaws, but they hate white women, I see the total opposite of what you say

I mostly see white guys who love Asian women bash white women, they dont attack asian men but I do see Asian men have a fit and give white guys shit for dating their women

Basically at least 6 feet tall, nice solid ass, athletic body, good face. No short fatties allowed or tiny little skinny dudes. Oh and they want you to be good in bed.

Sounds like they belong to a female Sherdog club.

Sounds like they belong to a female Sherdog club.
Your typical Shercatter squats teh 550, is 5'-8" with a flat stomach and perfectly shaped E-cups. Only dates 10's and supports herself with a net worth of about tree fiddy mil.

That girl with the huge hair is right. The Rock is perfect. Can’t argue that
<NewGina>

The only White guys you see who do that are those losers who travel to Thailand and Asia to bang Asian girls, they are douche bags like that white guy who started kissing the asian guys girlfriend infront of him a real A hole move. They go to other peoples countries and shit on it and act superior.

but most of my white friends who date Asian chicks are very respectful to their asian inlaws, but they hate white women, I see the total opposite of what you say

I mostly see white guys who love Asian women bash white women, they dont attack asian men but I do see Asian men have a fit and give white guys shit for dating their women
Yeah those guys are weird too. It seems they are mad that a white girl didn't put out for them

I don't have a problem with women having a preference in their men. Doesn't make me feel inferior being 5'9, stocky and not wealthy.

Funny thing about this is those same women are probably the ones calling guys out for having unrealistic expectations of women. They'll fat shame a man and then post on Instagram about mean men fat shaming women. Hypocrites

Lol @ those spinsters acting like they have room to be picky.

<{clintugh}>

The perfect man is Don Frye and this discussion is over.

I feel like people are taking this way too hard. The question is IDEAL man. I'm sure everyone here would say their ideal woman is at least C cup, 26 inch waste, 36 in booty. I doubt any of these women have ever fucked a guy with every attribute they said was ideal.

I feel like people are taking this way too hard. The question is IDEAL man. I'm sure everyone here would say their ideal woman is at least C cup, 26 inch waste, 36 in booty. I doubt any of these women have ever fucked a guy with every attribute they said was ideal.

Yeah I get that. My sister dated tall dudes most of her life but she married my short brother in law.

But it goes back to that saying about how women bang who they want, men bang who they can. Of course women are going to be pickier when choosing an ideal mate.

Back