Video GQ asks Women What They Really Think of Men's Bodies

Asian or not, if women find you attractive (physically and personality wise) then you'll definitely get pussy. I'm not even attractive but I've managed to get some nice pussy, i can still get some if I wanted to.

I don't have a problem with women having a preference in their men. Doesn't make me feel inferior being 5'9, stocky and not wealthy.

Funny thing about this is those same women are probably the ones calling guys out for having unrealistic expectations of women. They'll fat shame a man and then post on Instagram about mean men fat shaming women. Hypocrites

Their preferences are their prerogative, the outcome of it isn't.

If they look like Rosie O'donnell and they're constantly gunning for guys that look like Jason Momoa, then they shouldn't be surprised when their dating life sucks.

JTA. What's this forum got against Asian dudes?

Yeah I get that. My sister dated tall dudes most of her life but she married my short brother in law.

But it goes back to that saying about how women bang who they want, men bang who they can. Of course women are going to be pickier when choosing an ideal mate.

Wow what did you sister say about that?
Must be awkward at family dinners.

Stfu up with this. Every loser white guy who loves Asian women hates on Asian men. No wonder so many mixed children hate their fathers because of people like you.

IMPOSSIBRU_1326684039.jpg

Don't worry manlets, I'm 6'4 and can tell you that even if you have the height thing covered, they'll just find something else to bitch about, so it's not like there's any winning this shit anyway.

This. Even if you agree with women, they will still bitch you out for not agreeing in the right way.

Nope, but my wife is Chinese and we don't want our child growing up with this mentality. Asian women and men are both great. If it wasn't for an Asian dude my wife would not be born and I wouldn't have many good friends.
Teach your kids Chinese. Learn it too to help them learn it. Do it son! Bilingualism is a gift

Last edited:
Don't worry manlets, I'm 6'4 and can tell you that even if you have the height thing covered, they'll just find something else to bitch about, so it's not like there's any winning this shit anyway.
<WellThere>

"I've never met a happy woman in my life" is the simplest but truest statement that I've ever heard

I feel like people are taking this way too hard. The question is IDEAL man. I'm sure everyone here would say their ideal woman is at least C cup, 26 inch waste, 36 in booty. I doubt any of these women have ever fucked a guy with every attribute they said was ideal.

To be fair maybe a bit of a taste of why women can be so neurotic about their bodies looking to live up to ideals but as you say very rarely will we get what we consider ideal and ultimately most people aren't that shallow when it comes to real relationships rather than hookups, personality will trump looks and indeed when you fall for the former it tends to enhance the latter for you.

What you have as well I'd say is the difference between what might look good for some magazine shoot and what feels good in terms of sex/snuggling, I think most men would agree that a woman with some fat on her is much more comfortable for the latter and doubtless the reverse is true.

Teach your kids Chinese. Learn it too to help them learn it. Do it son! Bilingualism is a gift

It's Mandarin you racist fuck! :rolleyes:

And all women want Luke Rockhold, so just be Luke Rockhold, easy!

Being a Brit I'll gladly offer to KO any Americans who want to look more like Rockhold infront of women for a small fee, just that and a cucumber and your sorted.

It's Mandarin you racist fuck! :rolleyes:

And all women want Luke Rockhold, so just be Luke Rockhold, easy!
But if I said that and she spoke catnonese you'd be like don't assume her dialect !
But seriously study it and teach it.

I'm a dad, I'm not worried. Not a dad bod guy, yet. Trying to avoid that, still work out enough to avoid that fate

The video was ugly gals talking about hot guys they like. That's kind of like Sherdog guys talking about the hot chicks they want to bang. I'd love to see who these girls date in real life. Hell, I'd like to bang Jessica Alba, but it's not going to happen.

Did anyone else thing that black chicks weave/hair was too big (Looked like a lion mane)?

Basically at least 6 feet tall, nice solid ass, athletic body, good face. No short fatties allowed or tiny little skinny dudes. Oh and they want you to be good in bed.

Sounds like they belong to a female Sherdog club.

What are these American women bringing to the table in return? 180 lbs average weight?

Their preferences are their prerogative, the outcome of it isn't.

If they look like Rosie O'donnell and they're constantly gunning for guys that look like Jason Momoa, then they shouldn't be surprised when their dating life sucks.

JTA. What's this forum got against Asian dudes?

Their dating life should suck but lack of competition (average weight 180 lbs) has led to me seeing a lot of fit dudes with obese women.

Their dating life should suck but lack of competition (average weight 180 lbs) has led to me seeing a lot of fit dudes with obese women.

Jeezus christ, the thirst must be real in America.

I know a lot will disagree with this but America is probably one of the few places in the world where all you need to do to be considsered at least a 5 or a 4 is to not be fat.

Not to mention, the body positivity movement which is trying to silence people who oppose the idea that fat (especially to women) is attractive.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back