[VIDEO] CM Punk Looking Great In Sparring

This he's got balls had to stop. Who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be paid to train at an elite level gym and fight for big $$ in the UFC, any man would jump at the opertuniy
No it doesnt have to stop... you have the right to have your own opinion ...mine is, if he steps in there he has balls and ive gotta at least recognize it and respect it.
Sure he will make alot of money , but he doesnt have a background in fighting , as you can see his striking sucks king kong´s and he most probably gonna get murked in there ... he risks his health , his image , maybe even his credibility and he knows it ... still he wants to challenge himselfe.
So i respect that and i believe he isnt doing it just "for the money".

That striking clip had me weak. Especially you consider that this is a hype video. Meaning that is probably legitimately the best clip they had at their disposal.

Killer! He's gonna "son" the entire division

Anymore footage of the guy ? I am thinking of betting 1k down on Gall, and I'm far from a gambler.

That can't be recent... Any Tae Bo mom has more technique than that. Plus, he can't still be that out of shape after all this time.

Or perhaps it's a strategy, he wants his opponent to think he sucks. Mission Accomplished.

Saw them jiggle on his belly ...

Must clean my eyes with

4.gif
appreciate it.

its UFC and against a low level opponent, you don't need world class hands to win, a sloppy over hand right can make you the champ these days. doesn't mean nothing.

Punk could hit the clerk at 7-11 in the face 50 times in a row with that left hand and the clerk would never even take a step back
The left was a decoy punch not meant to be strong. Fighterz use that technique all the time.

Well the ferocity is there.....

I'll be rooting for him. Although his testosterone levels look low. And Gall is still in his 20's.

At least he's got the balls to get in there. Unlike most that criticize him

I think a fair few people here would fight Gall for the few million that Punk will get.

So, because others would rather sit behind a desk, or drive a patrol car for a living, it means they have no balls!?

Yeah, ok.
Balls is one thing, wisdom is another. Wisdom is knowing you suck and going forward in your strong suit. Balls would be fighting in the minor leagues vs another nobody for the experience, and wisdom is knowing you are never cut out for the UFC. Punk is not a wise man.

Or he's just using his WWE fame to score a quick buck knowing all the inbreds will tune in so they can watch him.

If I was able to have a full training camp and get a fight straight away in the UFC with the publicity/money Punk is getting I would.

What happened bro? you used to have Punk's back. You jump the fence?
Haha always a Chick Magnet Club member bro
Will be rooting for him against Gall but with all said and done, his striking looks awful at least from these training videos

So, because others would rather sit behind a desk, or drive a patrol car for a living, it means they have no balls!?

Yeah, ok.
Exactly. Look at the opportunity Punk is getting. I bet anyone here would take the same opportunity he's getting to get a free fight in the ufc. That's a dream of mine too. Unfortunately some of us aren't as lucky as Punk and have to work regular jobs and sometimes don't even get enough time to train as much as we would like.

If we wanted to get into the UFC we would have to take the hard route like anyone else.

Back