[VIDEO] CM Punk Looking Great In Sparring

Dear Lawd does that look terrible !! and look at his face , his really feeling it !! Jesus Christ !!
Its good his fighting Gall , who isnt a killer .. otherwise it would be a very sad ending ... still wont look good tho.
Which is a shame , cause youve gotta respect the fact that he has the balls to challenge himselfe.

Information on your AV please?

Risk vs Reward is a thing. I can make $125,000 and get Sean Salmon'd or make $0 and not get Sean Salmon'd. Most don't have the balls to risk getting Sean Salmon'd.

Again, the operative word here is "most". Obviously, you're glancing over that.

For reference - "Getting Salmon'd"
tumblr_moksf6Wms21ry1rm7o2_r1_250.gif

I'm not over glancing "most". I'd wager the majority of this forum as an annual salary below 100K.

For them to jump into CM Punk's situation, they'd be guaranteeing their annual income is at least more than doubled.

But the whole problem in your opinion actually lies in your paragrah:

"I can make $125,000 and get Sean Salmon'd or make $0 and not get Sean Salmon'd. Most don't have the balls to risk getting Sean Salmon'd."

Fighting or not fighting has nothing to do with balls to begin with. I'd wager that those who would turn this down probably think little about their "balls" on the line to begin with.

But what even YOU haven't denied is the cake walk Punk has had. So you're basically defending the weakest example of this ever. It's neither here nor there, but it's hilarious. An amateur fighter stepping into the cage for the first time has 100X the balls Punk has. And yet you choose to defend this mockery of this.

And it still doesn't change the fact your argument is baseless.

Information on your AV please?
:D ... This was Krazy Horse moment of "peace" !
You can check the fight where it happened..... its at the end of this part1.

All my Av´s are made by @Oku ... all credit to him.
Cheers

The age of CM Punk is going to be quick and pointless

This guy has no business fighting in the UFC .
He is gonna get slaughtered

Ah yes, the good ol' uppercut to the lymph nodes

I'm not over glancing "most". I'd wager the majority of this forum as an annual salary below 100K.

For them to jump into CM Punk's situation, they'd be guaranteeing their annual income is at least more than doubled.

But the whole problem in your opinion actually lies in your paragrah:

"I can make $125,000 and get Sean Salmon'd or make $0 and not get Sean Salmon'd. Most don't have the balls to risk getting Sean Salmon'd."

Fighting or not fighting has nothing to do with balls to begin with. I'd wager that those who would turn this down probably think little about their "balls" on the line to begin with.

But what even YOU haven't denied is the cake walk Punk has had. So you're basically defending the weakest example of this ever. It's neither here nor there, but it's hilarious. An amateur fighter stepping into the cage for the first time has 100X the balls Punk has. And yet you choose to defend this mockery of this.

And it still doesn't change the fact your argument is baseless.

One guy is actually getting in there when he doesn't have to. A whole bunch of other people are criticizing him from the safety of their computers. The guy that's getting in there has balls. The critics don't because all they can do is wait for someone to do something and express their opinion on it knowing very well that they don't have the courage to put themselves in the position to be criticized (and in the case) potentially injured for life.

I stand by my position. Money doesn't move everybody in the same way.

Punk likely gets destroyed but major props for stepping into the cage.

I don't mean to be a keyboard warrior, but goddamn those hands are doooowwwwnn.

Can't really judge him accurately from 2 seconds of slowed down footage though.
Well he is a wrestler after all :cool:

Back