[VIDEO] CM Punk Looking Great In Sparring

At least he's got the balls to get in there. Unlike most that criticize him
Really? I haven't seen him do shit but talk the last 2 years. He's the next kurt angle but with less credentials so far. I took up for him for a long time too, but his shit has gotten stale.

Last edited:
That's some sad sh!t right there lol, i could care less about him having the guts to get in the ring lol He should just fake a career ending injury at this point

Context is a thing
You stated that "most that criticize him" don't have balls to step in the cage.

What if those criticizing are military, law enforcement, etc.?

How does your foot taste, btw!?

damn man, i think the people doing cardio kickboxing could beat up punk. LOL that is not too good man.. damn I'm shocked.

You stated that "most that criticize him" don't have balls to step in the cage.

What if those criticizing are military, law enforcement, etc.?

How does your foot taste, btw!?

Being in the military or being law enforcement doesn't automatically mean you'd step in a cage in your underwear and fight another trained human in front of millions of people.

Context is thing.

Looks like Cathal Pendred's uppercut. He learned from the GOAT.

452387146.jpg

461966416.jpg

im a fan and am rooting for him but MY GOD his head is straight up in the air with no defensive shell at all. hes gonna get stuck

I don't know why he's training lunging 'power' uppercuts, you can tell by looking at him he doesn't even have his footwork or basic punching combos down yet.

At least he's got the balls to get in there. Unlike most that criticize him

I challenged Jeremy Stephens after he issued a challenge to keyboard warriors and now he is fighting Frankie Edgar instead.

You bums don't realize Punk isn't a striker. It's like judging Jake Shields as a fighter based on his striking.

Punk wrestled with submissions and has been doing jiu jitsu for at least 4 years now. He isn't going to strike. Double leg leading to a clinic on the ground.

Why is the ufc interested in this? Is cm punk popular enough to draw fans into watching? Legitimate question maybe he is a superstar I honesty don't know. When Brock was announced I knew who he was and knew tons of people wanted to see that, never heard of cm punk though

Back