[VIDEO] CM Punk Looking Great In Sparring

How can grown ass man punch so badly? I bet if you bring some random dude from the street (which CM Punk essentially is) and he will throw much better uppercut.

I'm getting a vibe that CM Punk is one of those dude that never had a fight in his life so now he wants to try it.

Saw them jiggle on his belly ...

Must clean my eyes with

4.gif

name?

Lets be honest though, that was probably day 1 sparring.

Punk could hit the clerk at 7-11 in the face 50 times in a row with that left hand and the clerk would never even take a step back

Real talk...I'd put actual money on this convenience store clerk over CM Punk. At least this clerk has footage of him beating someone's ass for real.

Now that I think about it, they should have booked someone like this instead of feeding him to an actual pro fighter in Mickey Gall:

You bums don't realize Punk isn't a striker. It's like judging Jake Shields as a fighter based on his striking.

Punk wrestled with submissions and has been doing jiu jitsu for at least 4 years now. He isn't going to strike. Double leg leading to a clinic on the ground.
Pretty sure Shields won on the feet against current WW champ Tyrun lol

At least he's got the balls to get in there. Unlike most that criticize him
You really believe people wouldn't take a fight for the amount of money he's going to make?

Considering his hair is longer now this is early footage. But nice attempt. Also his sparring partner would be knocked the fuck out if that uppercut was at full speed.

Last edited:
Considering his hair is longer now this is early footage. But nice attempt. Also his sparring partner would be knocked the fuck out if that uppercut was at full speed.

Lmao.

All i can see in that gif is a right hand blasting Punk. That looks so bad, maybe that was early on and exhausted. I cant talk because I dont train, but damn.

Just imagine a fight between punk and andy wang...

Plot twist: CM Punk leaked this clip so Gall takes him lately and he works him to a TKO in the first 0_0

Good luck in there, Gall! You gon need it when Punk starts throwing them hands.

Punk Bless

ALSO: How the fuck is Punk getting down to welterweight? I mean, this is a dude who is an ex heavyweight champ.

Back