Media Vettori comments on Stylebender post

I'm a fan of Izzy inside the octagon, but his online presence seems weird at best. Obviously a decorated champion, but not sure why he spends so much time looking in the rearview. Whittaker will dethrone him if he isn't careful. Let Costa and Vettori sort themselves out and worry about the task at hand. Losing to Jan was fine since he could fall back on his MW belt. Lose that and it's another uphill climb.

To know where you’re going, you must know where you’ve been. And he reflects to keep where he’s been top of mind.

-take note of my wisdoms for your better understandings.

Tbf adesanyas hands looked trash this fight

554cd-16234002177350-800.jpg

I mean, the champ does have a whole Anime obsession, and likes to pretend that people are bullying him, etc...

Dude's an absolute killer, too; so I don't get it.

Are you suggesting that Izzy being into anime somehow delegitimizes him claiming to have been bullied? Not sure what you're getting at here.

I wouldn't be so sure. Vettori is only 27, we could seem him defeat an older, shot glass jawed Adesanya who is at the tail end of his career.
That would be a meaningless victory since in his prime Izzy already beat him twice. That's like giving Tito credit for beating Chuck in 2018.

What more did your god Adesanya have for Vettori except low kicks? He's right dummies.

Doesn’t make Vettori look good tho.
What did Vettori have in that fight? He landed no significant strike/knockdown, he get swept when he had dominant position, and his takedowns were completely nullified. Better to have something (low kick) than nothing (Vettori).

<DontBelieve1>

In what way is Vettori fun to watch? He's never knocked anyone out, he has 1 TKO in his whole career against some Italian amateur. All 11 of his UFC fights save 1 have gone to a boring decision, when he actually gets someone like Holland who wants to have a war he just lays on him for 5 rounds like a wet blanket.

Nah i don't see how Vettori is fun to watch.

<{cruzshake}>
He's also the 2nd heaviest MW after Costa since he rehydrates to 211lbs on fight night. All that weight and his finishing % sucks.

That low kick is still way more than Vettori had for Adesanya.

How he thinks that is entertaining the fans is beyond me...should be deducted a point for sexual assault....ffs.

If you are going to take a point everytime a fighter grabs another's fighters ass, the final scorecards would be in the negatives.

I mean Marvin is 100% right. Izzy is a point fighter and all he has is the leg kick. Look at what he did vs Yoel, same type of shit. Even with Jan he was doing the same thing, except Jan was checking them which made him use it less. Problem is, Izzy will sit there and do that leg kick all day. Dude has great striking, which he would go for it more instead of being a pointer. I was very surprised by how many punches Marvin was landing on Izzy. Really thought it would be a blow out for Izzy but Marvin was landing a lot more than I thought he would.

Better to have a low kick like Izzy did then to have nothing at all like Vettori. He did absolutely nothing to warrant a victory and he's acting like got robbed again lol.
Yea he actually did nothing but get izzy back for 2 mins.

Even if it's just bitch low kicks. It's more than standing there getting hit but them.

Was a shocking performance

Marvin's new approach to striking isn't going to beat Israel. He went from sloopy striker/wrestler who uses knees and kicks to wrestler/boxer. Marvin has to take Israel down in the middle of cage. Israel's whole TD defense is based off the wall.

Well he doesn't speak American so the poor idiot don't know any better.

Vettori was never in this fight. Nothing to see here, it was Izzy from start to finish.

Back