Media Vettori comments on Stylebender post

Vettori should be walked out of the octagon as he had nothing. What Izzy did was entertaining, especially in light of Vettori doing the same useless thing throughout the fight.
Even his corner was tired of it by the end of second round.
Ass grabbing in an MMA fight is entertaining to you....wtf.

Vettori is the perfect example of people who need to lie to themself to gain confidence. Fun to watch imo.
Maybe,

I mean... He isn't really wrong. He lost 4-5 rounds for sure and was the worse fighter but the only thing that happened in that fight was he failed some takedowns, got some takedowns and got leg kicked a bunch

Maybe,

I mean... He isn't really wrong. He lost 4-5 rounds for sure and was the worse fighter but the only thing that happened in that fight was he failed some takedowns, got some takedowns and got leg kicked a bunch

Yeah and the only thing he accomplished was sniffing Izzys ballsack while trying to keep him against the cage.

I'm a fan of Izzy inside the octagon, but his online presence seems weird at best. Obviously a decorated champion, but not sure why he spends so much time looking in the rearview. Whittaker will dethrone him if he isn't careful. Let Costa and Vettori sort themselves out and worry about the task at hand. Losing to Jan was fine since he could fall back on his MW belt. Lose that and it's another uphill climb.
Izzy has already defended the middleweight belt 3 times and is one of the biggest stars in the sport. It’s not going to be an uphill climb if he loses the belt I wouldn’t think.

Vettori looked very bad and Israel wasn’t impressive

next

Vettori is the perfect example of people who need to lie to themself to gain confidence. Fun to watch imo.

<DontBelieve1>

In what way is Vettori fun to watch? He's never knocked anyone out, he has 1 TKO in his whole career against some Italian amateur. All 11 of his UFC fights save 1 have gone to a boring decision, when he actually gets someone like Holland who wants to have a war he just lays on him for 5 rounds like a wet blanket.

Nah i don't see how Vettori is fun to watch.

<{cruzshake}>

Vettori calling anyone delusional is humorous.

I mean, the champ does have a whole Anime obsession, and likes to pretend that people are bullying him, etc...

Dude's an absolute killer, too; so I don't get it.

<DontBelieve1>

In what way is Vettori fun to watch? He's never knocked anyone out, he has 1 TKO in his whole career against some Italian amateur. All 11 of his UFC fights save 1 have gone to a boring decision, when he actually gets someone like Holland who wants to have a war he just lays on him for 5 rounds like a wet blanket.

Nah i don't see how Vettori is fun to watch.

<{cruzshake}>

I mean it's fun to watch him be that delusional.

Idk the same can be said for Izzy having to lie saying that Vettori was a worthy challenger over Whitaker just to build confidence after the Jan lost, and still not going out there to deliver. I don't even care for Vettori but bruh barely has a scratch on his face while Izzy has bumps n lumps a sorry fight from both I wouldn't consider either fun to watch.

Nah, Izzy lied about Vettori being a worthy contender just to build some hype about a fight nobody cared about. The champ knows Vettori is far from Whittaker's level.

What more did your god Adesanya have for Vettori except low kicks? He's right dummies.

Doesn’t make Vettori look good tho.
So I guess vetorri lost to a literal one trick pony? That would make him look even worse.

BTW izy was literally throwing step in lead uppercuts constantly and kneed vettori when he went for a takedown

Whats with Israel's defeated opponents still talking shit after the fights long been over?

we could seem him defeat an older, shot glass jawed Adesanya who is at the tail end of his career.
He would need to grow his head twice the size it is, adapt the grave digger gesture, fumble more on his words during interviews and drop his IQ an additional 30 points

<{Joewithit}>

so all Izzy needed to do against the #1 MW contender is to throw leg kicks? That's EASY WORK

ScholarlyUnitedHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif
Ref should have stopped the fight right there, one participant is tapping from the brutal hold

Back