Media Vettori comments on Stylebender post

Vettori needs to move on, he's never stepping in the cage with Adesanya ever again anyways.

I wouldn't be so sure. Vettori is only 27, we could seem him defeat an older, shot glass jawed Adesanya who is at the tail end of his career.

ScholarlyUnitedHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif
How he thinks that is entertaining the fans is beyond me...should be deducted a point for sexual assault....ffs.

I didn't understand Marvin in this fight. He must have known that if he lost to Izzy, losing 2 times to a champ meant he would never get near izzy or the belt again but, Marvin still had a very weak game plan and never opened up on the feet. Nobody ever wants to see this matchup again

Vettori is the perfect example of people who need to lie to themself to gain confidence. Fun to watch imo.

Idk the same can be said for Izzy having to lie saying that Vettori was a worthy challenger over Whitaker just to build confidence after the Jan lost, and still not going out there to deliver. I don't even care for Vettori but bruh barely has a scratch on his face while Izzy has bumps n lumps a sorry fight from both I wouldn't consider either fun to watch.

I mean Marvin clearly lost, but its not like Izzy got him outta there.

Guys calm down! Im sure hes talking about the 1st fight still.

One of these days the ref is going to stop a fight when a fighter does this ass slapping and claim it was a tap out.

Delusional Meathead Marvin still struggling to cope with reality I see

try a takedown with 10 sec to go in the final round next time you fight Marvin, it just might work out that time

Vettori arguably isn't even sentient.

Izzy should have suplexed him, fucked him in the ass and made him humble like he did costa!

How he thinks that is entertaining the fans is beyond me...should be deducted a point for sexual assault....ffs.
Vettori should be walked out of the octagon as he had nothing. What Izzy did was entertaining, especially in light of Vettori doing the same useless thing throughout the fight.
Even his corner was tired of it by the end of second round.

I think Izzy is a super skilled fighter but I don’t think you can ever be a true master unless you take risks. I think if he took more risks during the Jan fight he could have won.
Taking risk against a power puncher with a 30 lbs weight advantage is a dangerous game

I mean Vettori isn't wrong

Yeah..i kinda feel you and him on his words..Izzy didnt have alot of success striking wise outside of the kicks...

But vettori isnt gunna get better with this type of mindset... The dude made no adjustments over 25 mins of fighting...thats not good and is why he lost not the low kicks

Back