Media Vettori comments on Stylebender post

Why does Izzy always have to take things too far (and in a homoerotic way)?

Maybe he has difficulty expressing himself.

The reason that I don't watch his interviews is that he doesn't really has anything of substance to communicate.
There's a difference between breaking down why another fighter is technically unable to beat him, and just throw out silliness and insults. At least Chael was somewhat amusing (didn't care for his schtick until later on.)

It's the same with Conor. He doesn't normally have anything of substance to say, either.

I'll re/watch both of them because they've both (Conor more in the past) regarding technique/timing/etc... a million times; but it's rare that either have anything to say that's worth listening to.

As kind of bland as GSP's personality was, one of the many reasons that people liked him is that he had something to say; and I'm not talking about that Alien shit or his love for dinosaurs.
I mean more discussing the BJ Penn's natural physique and how he could take advantage a physical attribute that Penn had been able to use to his advantage. That's just one example.

Re suits: You know Vettori's hometown like 3 hrs from Milan, right? Weidman was the same (at least back in the day.) He'd frequently show up to pressers wearing suits since he lived like an hr from NYC.

Costa is/was...whatever...

Back