• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

Meh.. My girlfriend is vegetarian (not vegan yet) and she cooks meat for me almost everyday. She makes wonderful meat empanadas.

Rogan and VG... 2 guys full of shit I could care less about.

I don't fuck my sister. So our relationship is probably different.

Jerry Ward is the biggest retard ever.

Don't listen to a guy that supports fake natties saying they're good for the industry and supports supplements that don't even work.

Not saying I support much of anything he does. I don't trust anyone with Rich Piana logos in their videos. The guy is still on point about VG.

Actually, biologically we are herbivores --

... but we're able to eat meat just as we're able to eat dirt. Obviously, meat is more nutritious than dirt, though.

Actually, that's not true and your chart made by some unknown person with zero authority on the matter is not a source.

Besides that, the chart is demonstrably disingenuous on the face of it, because human teeth are more like the carnivore teeth than the herbivore. Just because our canines are small doesn't mean they don't count, bro. Also, comparisons to animals are only so useful because, as you may have noticed, humans are a little bit different from animals. Animals don't cook their meat, but they don't type on computers either.

Your vegan beliefs are just an emotional over-reaction to the plight of animals in the meat industry. Most non-vegans will agree with you that the way meat is produced nowadays is horrific. Most non-vegans will agree with you that it is probably healthier to eat somewhat less meat and somewhat more vegetables.

The place where you lose everyone is when you start arguing that humans are not, and were never, meant to eat meat. That's such a stupid assertion that you may as well announce that you believe the earth is flat. Take my advice, and stick to the ethical argument without getting too condescending. People will take you more seriously.

Also, to the guy who said meat rots in your intestines: It doesn't. Hope that clears things up for you.

They're both exaggerating problems and making grand generalizations that aren't there. It's a very accurate comparison.

I don't see many gay people losing their shit because straight sex exists. I would think the majority just want to do their own thing without being harrassed.

Vegetarians on the other hand are generally trying to disuade people from eating meat because they think it's murder.

Their motivations are completely different.

I don't fuck my sister. So our relationship is probably different.
In fact one of my sisters is vegetarian too (not only her but her husband) and when we eat together I always eat meat and they dont. Its cool and nobody complains

Kellador: Animals kill shit because its fun all the time. Animals love killing for fun; my cats are ruthless murderers who'll kill and leave dead animals without even eating the meat.

And biologically we're omnivores, we have bodies designed for digesting meat just like other primates.

Wasn't Joe Rogan being hateful and pushy through his stand up?

You do realize animals vitamins are injected with B12.

That's one useful thing I've learned from vegans. But that doesn't mean meat isn't necessary, only that cheap mass-produced meat from modern factory farms is not necessary. Vegans still need to supplement their B12, which means if you take away the scientific advancement of vitamin supplements a person would be unable to live very long without (real, vitamin-rich) meat. That fact flies in the face of what vegans like to argue.

Actually, that's not true and your chart made by some unknown person with zero authority on the matter is not a source.

Besides that, the chart is demonstrably disingenuous on the face of it, because human teeth are more like the carnivore teeth than the herbivore. Just because our canines are small doesn't mean they don't count, bro. Also, comparisons to animals are only so useful because, as you may have noticed, humans are a little bit different from animals. Animals don't cook their meat, but they don't type on computers either.

Your vegan beliefs are just an emotional over-reaction to the plight of animals in the meat industry. Most non-vegans will agree with you that the way meat is produced nowadays is horrific. Most non-vegans will agree with you that it is probably healthier to eat somewhat less meat and somewhat more vegetables.

The place where you lose everyone is when you start arguing that humans are not, and were never, meant to eat meat. That's such a stupid assertion that you may as well announce that you believe the earth is flat. Take my advice, and stick to the ethical argument without getting too condescending. People will take you more seriously.

Also, to the guy who said meat rots in your intestines: It doesn't. Hope that clears things up for you.
The chart is just representing facts in comparison to other facts. Its source is science.

We have teeth like gorilla's. They have larger canines than us relative to their size and guess what--they're herbivores.

Humans are animals.

Your non-vegan beliefs are just an emotional over-reaction for your love of needlessly slaughtering innocent and helpless animals in an envious rage of superiority ... I mean your love of meat.

Also, I haven't said human aren't able to eat meat. If you hadn't jumped to conclusions (just like how like you've presumed you know what my "vegan beliefs" are based on) you would have read under the chart I suggested that humans are ABLE to eat meat if necessary but that doesn't mean that they should if it's not necessary. Is it necessary? No.

Last edited:
vegan gains . what a fucking clown.

didn't bother watching, but if you've seen one of his videos, you've seen em all. useless fucking garbage. as other's have mentioned I would also like to see his face get smashed or at least smacked around a bit :D

Get trapped in the wild mr superior vegan. Good luck finding your tofu. Even your name has "vege" in it lmao wtf
Dont worry if you and me get stuck "in the wild" and one of us has to die, it wont be me.

Im all good with people being Vegan and I'm a big supporter of animal rights but its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how unhealthy being vegan is.
Im fine with people being vegan ,vegetarian etc but i hate the people that preach there believe onto others . IMO you be you and i will be me and just let it be

Dont worry if you and me get stuck "in the wild" and one of us has to die, it wont be me.
LOL!!! Vegans are weak, I'll double leg your ass. Also If you kill me, you won't have anyone to depend on to hunt for you. You would starve. Maybe try a rain dance or two. You can keep the hut warm and get the berries though

Last edited:
couldn't make my way through the whole video

I am against factory farmed meat but good healthy grass fed organic meat is awesome

I would eat test tube meat it if was proven to be healthy. You wouldn't?
No the FDA is corrupt as is, considering it has former corporate lawyers and employees in key positions pushing their former employers products. Conflict of interests all around with them. I'll stick to my organic meats

Why would I go to your house and be subjected to your inbred family? I meant "kill u all" in a hypothetical, genie in a lamp scenario. Could u imagine going door to door for billions of people..?

I only practice violence in the ring; Veganism is really about non-violence everywhere despite how much I wish it weren't. Judging by your work experience I'm going to guess you aren't very educated, but it's ok, perhaps your grandchildren will have enough consciousness.

Firstly, is passive-aggression considered a form of violence in the veganist consciousness? Accusing my family of being inbred, for example?

Education wise, you are correct that I am a proud working class man, unlike yourself. Hooray for you, I hope the veganist bourgeoisie provides you with much comfort and solace. I'm a pretty non violent person these days myself, although I was quite violent in my younger day - both in and out of the ring. Now I save it for the mat, unless it's justified elsewhere.

The meat industry pays pretty well, so my children get a pretty good education btw.

All of this aside, you have completely missed the point. Nobody is telling you not to be vegan. You don't have the right to tell people, either implicitly, via attempted guilting and shaming for example, or explicitly, that they have to ascribe to your dietary or "ethical" beliefs. For myself, I bowhunt, eat the meat, use the brain to tan the hide and use the hides for various things, I used to donate/gift some bones to a friend who does bone carving and makes bone flutes but now am learning how to do this myself so I hang onto them, and also of course make bone broths with them. I have great coats I've made from buckskin and given them away as gifts to people who really appreciate them also. I am acutely aware of and have been personally involved with in the past, the concept of wild game population management and the importance seasonal hunting plays in maintaining optimal ecosystem homeostasis and the nature of being truly ethical in man's custodial role over the earth.

I'm not going to tell you to stop listening to Rise Against or wearing vegan Vans, hey if that's your deal then good for you. There's no problem. The problem only begins when you start trying to take something away from me that I have no interest in having taken from me, and that you have no right to attempt to take.

Back