Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

Wasn't Joe Rogan being hateful and pushy through his stand up?

You do realize animals vitamins are injected with B12.
I have no idea what you are trying to say. All B12 sources come from animals not plants, thus it's not vegan.

fruit from the "tree of knowledge"

The Bible is not talking about eating actual fruit, it is talking about the dangers of eating from the Tree of Life.

Kabalah

tumblr_nh36nkKjVj1rj9sw5o1_1280.jpg
Dont start that shit...

The garden of eden is based on vegan mythology, eating the friut from the "tree of knowledge" (Carnisim) etc

That is only scratching the surface...

I'm going to take that as a yes.

I'm all for alternate approaches to life bruh. People who are overaggressive in their approach are a bit of a turn off but they're still interesting.

"Thug Kitchen" is on my bookshelf.

They both duck but I'll give the W to Joe because the vegan is on the verge of tears.

He does have a point. By definition human on human is the only way murder can occur . If a shark ate a fish, would you say that the shark murdered the fish? If a lion ate a human, would you say that it the Lion murdered the human? If you're talking about the actual word murder then no, a human is not able to murder an animal.

I have two dogs, I love them but they aren't people... they're dogs. Someone can kill them but not murder them by very definition.
The definition of murder refers to human beings only because of a philosophical premise, which is debatable, only defining humans as people. So yeah, it depends on how you define "person". So definitions are somewhat subjective but if you were to be objective about it animals are considered people as well based on them being sentient.

Sharks kill fish because they have to. Lions kill humans for food. Humans have no need to kill animals in this day and age. Even though most are unaware of it, they have a choice and because they choice to kill another sentient living being who wishes not be killed then that is akin to murder.

Dormant anger judging by the sarcasm.
Hahaha. First you blame me for judging when my judgement is correct and the you make a judgement yourself when that judgement was wrong. You should leave it.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. All B12 sources come from animals not plants, thus it's not vegan.

Animals don't product vitamin B12 themselves. B12 are micro organisms that come from water and soil.
Farm animal now are injected with B12 supplements. Making them a source for B12 which is no different from a person taking b12 supplement for their diet.

I'm going to take that as a yes.

I'm all for alternate approaches to life bruh. People who are overaggressive in their approach are a bit of a turn off but they're still interesting.

"Thug Kitchen" is on my bookshelf.
When it comes to Veg*nism, I am nobdies friend sorry.
I want pest eradication of all non-human mammals in NZ...

Hahaha. First you blame me for judging when my judgement is correct and the you make a judgement yourself when that judgement was wrong. You should leave it.

Leave me alone you violent psychotic vegan.

Seems like a cheap attempt at getting some attention. I doubt Rogan plays into it by responding.

I often wonder where some people that share your ideas on animals think human beings fit in as far as nature is concerned. I personally tend to lean towards animal death being necessary in the wild. Animals eat other animals, but where does the human role actually fit? We have one. We are a part of nature. Just what exactly is it. Or should it be?
I really like this question and the way you offer it, thanks. I don't think I'll be able to give the answer justice because questions like these ultimately get metaphysical but to generalize humans are the intelligent species of nature and, therefore, it is a natural responsibility to utilize that intelligence towards progress as a species. Towards what may get metaphysical. In regards to meat-eating, in this day and age, it is not only unnecessary to eat meat but our agricultural practice is harmful to the environment. Also, ethically, whether some like it or not, veganism and the abolishment of unnecessary animal torture and slaughter, is superior. So ethically and environmentally veganism = progress. If you want to pride yourself on being compassionate, just and an equal-minded person then veganism is a natural conclusion for you to reach.

Some animals eat other animals and some animals don't. We should be using our intelligence to choose which is more progressive.

Understanding that we have choices is important and is also empowering. Only when you recognize that you have a choice can you take responsibility and choose to do something or not do something. And if you choose not to do something then the responsibility of that choice falls directly on you instead of some misinformed excuse.

What does any of what you wrote there have to do with what I said about herbivores in nature eating meat?

I'm a vegan myself, the only vitamin vegans are lacking is B12 which can be taken as a supplement. I hear these horror stories from meat eaters all the time, and I know lots of vegans, never heard from a fellow vegan he has some vitamin deficiency and never had myself.

Go look at Co-enzyme Q10 and creatine for starters then. When vegans supplement creatine, their IQ increases - but this doesn't happen with omnivores because we're already meeting our requirements through diet.

Veganism is an incomplete diet, so better to call it a lifestyle.

Actually, it is murder; however you want to spin it. And I'm not caring about "turning" anyone. This is just the truth. Humans spin shit to suit their biases but animal-killing is unnecessary and murderousl.

So funny to me how you criticize people who "spin shit to suit their biases" and yet here you are being another Vegan who spins the word murder to fit your bias.

Eating animals simply doesn't fit the definition of murder. I have no idea why Vegans simply don't use other terminology that isn't as dishonest and emotionally based.

This whole thread including all the videos is tl;dr.

BTW Rogaine would murk this vegan kid with his bare hands, further proving the point that meat eaters are placed higher in the hierarchy of leaving creatures.

So funny to me how you criticize people who "spin shit to suit their biases" and yet here you are being another Vegan who spins the word murder to fit your bias.

Eating animals simply doesn't fit the definition of murder. I have no idea why Vegans simply don't use other terminology that isn't as dishonest and emotionally based.
Murder is defined in relation to human beings only based on a debatable philosophical premise regarding only humans to be people. So the definition is subjective. I'm choosing to define "person" as a sentient being because it is more objective.

But really, what's the difference? You kill another unnecessarily. Is it really any different than murder? There isn't any ethical difference between the two.

Last edited:
What does any of what you wrote there have to do with what I said about herbivores in nature eating meat?
It means you have a choice and the choices you make speak for the person you are.

What's the point in arguing semantics? Murder, killing, slaughter.. it doesn't matter what you call it, what happens is still the same..

Back