• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vegan Gains bashing Joe Rogan

Because you have a choice, durrr. It's relevant because at the end of the day you can choose to do it or choose not to do it.

Your response might make sense if I was asking what the difference is between humans that eat meat and animals that eat meat. That is not what I was asking. I was asking why it matters whether humans are omnivores or herbivores.

Just because some brainless herbivore species sometimes might eat meat that doesn't automatically give you permission to.

I never said that it did. I really don't care whether we are omnivores or herbivores.

Just because dolphins sometimes use dead fish to masturbate with that doesn't give you permission to. You have a choice, dummy.

Vegans are so morally superior but are the first to resort to name calling. I wonder why it's so hard for you guys to get converts.

I sure like me some chicken abortions. Scrambled please.
I think it's more like scrambled chicken menstrual cycles, lol. That didn't go down well when I thoughtlessly told a family member that.

At the end of the day, everyone has the free will to do as they please but it would be better if they were properly educated and took responsibility for the actions. Both abortions and animal-killing are a shame. I know most mothers don't like aborting their unborn children.

So you are just as against abortion as you are killing animals right? What do you think of the Vegans out there who are cool with abortion? Are they inconsistent? Hypocritical?

Dolphins only masturbate with dead fish because they dont have a sock.......

Anyway the more vegans the better,more meat for us,I will make sure I will eat for both of us.;)

I think it's more like scrambled chicken menstrual cycles, lol. That didn't go down well when I thoughtlessly told a family member that.

Well, I've also had balut...half developed duck egg that's hard boiled. My Filipino buddies indulged my curiosity. I guess that would be more of an abortion. Weird stuff that was. Tasted like eggs but crunchy with the bones, beak, and feathers. Decent taste but the visual and smell turns most peoples stomachs.

Eat alkaline stuff, like apple cider vinager. Cancer exists in acidic environments.

Thanks for reminding me of this. I used to do shots of it back in grad school as like a smelling salt pick me up during the hours of dry reading.

You only like your definition because it suits your ideology. .

Nope, Just don't want people misusing the English language in order to try to gain ground in a debate. I seriously doubt that other animals will ever be considered "people". Until then you are misusing the word.

Your response might make sense if I was asking what the difference is between humans that eat meat and animals that eat meat. That is not what I was asking. I was asking why it matters whether humans are omnivores or herbivores.

I never said that it did. I really don't care whether we are omnivores or herbivores.

Vegans are so morally superior but are the first to resort to name calling. I wonder why it's so hard for you guys to get converts.
I edited my reply so you might have missed this -- "It matters that humans are herbivores because science supports it and it refutes the idea that humans NEED meat". Sorry, I hadn't figured what you were asking because it wasn't directly associated with the debate between veganism and meat-eating.
So you are just as against abortion as you are killing animals right? What do you think of the Vegans out there who are cool with abortion? Are they inconsistent? Hypocritical?
To be honest, I don't really think about them.

Nope, Just don't want people misusing the English language in order to try to gain ground in a debate. I seriously doubt that other animals will ever be considered "people". Until then you are misusing the word.
Not long ago blacks weren't considered people. Only last year were animals legally recognized as sentient beings. Subjective definitions do not always correctly represent the reality.

I edited my reply so you might have missed this -- "It matters that humans are herbivores because science supports it and it refutes the idea that humans NEED meat".

Do omnivores actually NEED meat? Also if herbivores don't need meat then why are they eating it?

To be honest, I don't really think about them.

Ok you don't think about them. But are they being hypocritical or not?

Not long ago blacks weren't considered people. Only last year were animals legally recognized as sentient beings. Subjective definitions do not always correctly represent the reality.

Neither of those examples are any indication that animals could ever be recognized as "people". Really sounds like a Vegan pipe dream. Like some day you can go to jail for killing an animal.

As a vegan I hate the fuck out of preachy annoying vegans/veggies that push their beliefs on others or act like their shit don't stink.

I don't give a fuck what anyone eats, not sure why so many people on BOTH sides of this feel like they need to tell others how to live their lives (and if you think vegans are annoying try carnivores wth no experience or education on the matter asking you stupid questions for a lifetime, "so like what do you eat?" I am sure I have been asked that over a hundred times..... it gets old)

I am pro hunting and frankly anyone who is in favor of ethical treatment of animals and anti hunting is a fucking moron. Animals raised commercially by the meat industry live a MUCH worse life than any animal that gets killed by a hunter AND the hunter can feed his family food that hasn't been pumped full of antibiotics and steroids and standing ankle deep in shit its whole life.

ANYONE who goes around telling others that their way of living/eating etc is what everyone else should do is an idiot. What is right for one person may not work for someone else and that is ok.

Last edited:

Self righteous cunt who doesn't know what his talking about, I don't get why Vegans always have to be such pricks...this guy just wants to spit negativity upon others.

Neither of those examples are any indication that animals could ever be recognized as "people". Really sounds like a Vegan pipe dream. Like some day you can go to jail for killing an animal.
We're debating how insecure the definition of "person" is. You were trying to pidgeon-hole the definition as an absolute when not so long ago the definition of the word did not see blacks as people. So obviously, the definition is subjective. Not only that but as I have said previously, the definition of "personhood" has been a point of controversy for a long time.

Is the definition of "person" that you give subjective or absolute?

How are you still arguing the same nonsense as you were 5 hours ago?

When it is brought to your attention that a certain definition only applies to people, and that as a result you're using it incorrectly, you counter that by citing yet another fallacy, arguing that some people were not considered people? Is that supposed to make all non-people, people?

This is an embarrassment of a discussion, so it's actually quite fitting for the Heavies.

How are you still arguing the same nonsense as you were 5 hours ago?

When it is brought to your attention that a certain definition only applies to people, and that as a result you're using it incorrectly, you counter that by citing yet another fallacy, arguing that some people were not considered people? Is that supposed to make all non-people, people?

This is an embarrassment of a discussion, so it's actually quite fitting for the Heavies.
Durrr, I'm suggesting that the definition itself is faulty because it is subjective.

As a vegan I hate the fuck out of preachy annoying vegans/veggies that push their beliefs on others or act like their shit don't stink.

I dot give a fuck

Which is because funny vegans have the smelliest of shit. Visiting India was proof enough. 650 million vegetarians still defecating in streets and on the beach.

Then again I've never been to an Inuit village to huff the essence of their ketogenic seal and whale meat turds....so I guess i can only compare it to my own omnivorous dooks. I guess what I'm trying to say is that my shit stinks a lot less when it's marbled with digested animal products.

Durrr, I'm suggesting that the definition itself is faulty.

You're embarrassing yourself, and despite what you believe, responding with "durr" doesn't suddenly make the garbage you wrote any more coherent.

"Black people were thought to be subhuman so killing animals is murder" - Random internet vegan, preaching atop his soapbox.

The sig is up for grabs.

We're debating how insecure the definition of "person" is. You were trying to pidgeon-hole the definition as an absolute when not so long ago the definition of the word did not see blacks as people. So obviously, the definition is subjective. Not only that but as I have said previously, the definition of "personhood" has been a point of controversy for a long time.

Is the definition of "person" that you give subjective or absolute?

I really think only human beings will ever be recognized as "people". Whites tried to pretend that blacks weren't human beings so that they didn't feel bad for making them slaves. That was pretty dumb as blacks are obviously humans and therefore "people". I don't think that situation has any applicability to animals that are objectively not human beings. I know you are holding out hope that I am wrong. Good luck with that.

Back