valentina shevchenko vs lauren murphy betting odds

Lol.

Shevchenko barely cut any weight to make 135. Sometimes she even weighed in at 133. She doesn't cut much to make 125 at all. She's not much bigger then her opponents. She's much stronger and faster though. And infinitely more skilled.

Yup. Walks around in the low 130s.

"her weight is only about 5% over her fight weight" which would put at a bit over 131.

Honestly -1000 sounds like a bargain for this fight.

Shevchenko is leagues above Murphy, no disrespect to her.

The matchup with Murphy is a joke. Murphy has a Serra vs GSP miracle chance of winning. Seriously UFC need to push her back up a weightclass.
It is not Shevchenko fault that she crushes opposition easily. It is up to the opposition and the company to provide her with the absolute best opponents possible. You cannot blame her for winning easily each time.

And she is in no way obligated to go up a weight class as she is "too good". Don't be silly.

I mean, Valentina could theoretically be in the early stages of having a stroke and still handle her easily

Murphy wins fights by just out-gritting her opponents and outlasting them and never giving up. This just isn't a path to victory against Valentina. Murphy will get hit a lot, but I don't think she'll quit, and I expect her to lose something like 50-44.

Jarl

Val could get injured so it's not really worth betting on her with those odds...
But she still wins with like 30% of injuries...but yeah, I never bet on anyone on those odds.

Cormier was pushing this during her fight with Andrade, and, in my opinion, it's nonsense. Just before he first mentioned it, I was thinking that, while Shevchenko was two inches taller, Andrade looked significantly heavier. Shevchenko frequently weighed in a pound or two below the limit while she was fighting at 135, and I doubt she would be unprofessional enough to over-cut more than once, if even that. In my opinion, Shevchenko is an average flyweight at best, in terms of size. Technique and athleticism? She's miles ahead, that's why she can ragdoll someone like Andrade, not because she's bigger.

Shit. Val walks around at less that some straw weights do, including JJ. The fight before Jessica she was 128 three days out. When she first came to the UFC she fought Kaufman on eight days notice when she was on vacation in Bali and weighed in at 133. The claim that Shevchenko is larger than the rest of the division is baseless. Shev could make 115 but does not want to cut the weight like others do.

Hell, at flyweight she has weighed in at 124.5, 124 and 123.5. So it is fairly clear she has no trouble making weight.

There is a gigantic skill difference between Shevchenko and all the other girls of this division. Shevchenko is a natural who has been doing this nonstop since she was a tiny little girl. She has competed internationally since she was a teenager. The only woman to beat her is Nunes and Nunes has a gigantic size and strength difference.

I'm happy seeing Shevchenko systematically stomping the 125 lb division forevermore. She has nothing to prove vs Nunes. I don't even think Nunes was born a woman as I can never find pictures from her childhood or teenage years.

Honestly -1000 sounds like a bargain for this fight.

Shevchenko is leagues above Murphy, no disrespect to her.
good luck finding 1000. Its -2000 on fan duel and the absolute floor seems to be -1115 on a couple of online books ive never heard of.

Shevchenko is fighting in a division that has 0 competition for her because she's the much bigger women in the cage when its fight time. Shevchenko is the Cyborg in that division no matter who the UFC puts as an opponent she's going to dominate. If Shevchenko was fighting in any other ORG the UFC Paid Shills on here would have a field day blasting her.

The matchup with Murphy is a joke. Murphy has a Serra vs GSP miracle chance of winning. Seriously UFC need to push her back up a weightclass.

Are you mentally challenged? You give us 2005 join date people a bad name! - Val is just that much better skillwise than everyone else in the division. She's been fighting and training since she was young facing off against part time instagram models and women who joined a gym to get into shape.

She hung in there with Nunes despite giving up at least 15 pounds. She's longer than many at that weight but not bigger per se. She's just in another league skillwise.

So if I put $100 on Murphy what do I win with those odds if she pulls it off? (Which I don't think she will )

If you find +1000, then a $100 bet would win you $1000 (plus your $100 back).

If I had to bet I'd throw money on Murphy and just hope some freak injury happens. Really no point in better on Val at like -1700 since you'd have to put in $1700 just to win $100.

If you find +1000, then a $100 bet would win you $1000 (plus your $100 back).

If I had to bet I'd throw money on Murphy and just hope some freak injury happens. Really no point in better on Val at like -1700 since you'd have to put in $1700 just to win $100.

Damn I might throw $100 on Murphy than.

Shevchenko is fighting in a division that has 0 competition for her because she's the much bigger women in the cage when its fight time. Shevchenko is the Cyborg in that division no matter who the UFC puts as an opponent she's going to dominate. If Shevchenko was fighting in any other ORG the UFC Paid Shills on here would have a field day blasting her.

Yeah man, Shevchenko is clearly huge.

Cool story.

She is highly skilled and judging robbed her of a win over Amanda. She isn't the billed 5'5. She is closer to 5'4. She should cut weight and fight down just to capture a belt if Rose isn't champion. She is probably going to leave in 2 years to have a child.

Val looks small when she moves up. I don't buy she is bigger. She is technically better than other fighters in the higher weight class but she loses the ability to finish.

Shit. Val walks around at less that some straw weights do, including JJ. The fight before Jessica she was 128 three days out. When she first came to the UFC she fought Kaufman on eight days notice when she was on vacation in Bali and weighed in at 133. The claim that Shevchenko is larger than the rest of the division is baseless. Shev could make 115 but does not want to cut the weight like others do.

Hell, at flyweight she has weighed in at 124.5, 124 and 123.5. So it is fairly clear she has no trouble making weight.
People assume she's big because she has retard strenght

woman don’t have 1 shot power so the chance of a hail marry ko is basically 0. Like a lesser skilled fighter scoring a fluke win is nearly impossible

Back