valentina shevchenko vs lauren murphy betting odds

Val could get injured so it's not really worth betting on her with those odds...

XcsboNm.gif

Shevchenko is fighting in a division that has 0 competition for her because she's the much bigger women in the cage when its fight time. Shevchenko is the Cyborg in that division no matter who the UFC puts as an opponent she's going to dominate. If Shevchenko was fighting in any other ORG the UFC Paid Shills on here would have a field day blasting her.

The matchup with Murphy is a joke. Murphy has a Serra vs GSP miracle chance of winning. Seriously UFC need to push her back up a weightclass.
Cormier was pushing this during her fight with Andrade, and, in my opinion, it's nonsense. Just before he first mentioned it, I was thinking that, while Shevchenko was two inches taller, Andrade looked significantly heavier. Shevchenko frequently weighed in a pound or two below the limit while she was fighting at 135, and I doubt she would be unprofessional enough to over-cut more than once, if even that. In my opinion, Shevchenko is an average flyweight at best, in terms of size. Technique and athleticism? She's miles ahead, that's why she can ragdoll someone like Andrade, not because she's bigger.

Murphy is pretty tough and better than a lot of girls Valentina has faced. I still expect domination but it could be a decision this or slightly less of a domination.

I wish there were a women's heavyweight division.
Big girl fights are downright scary.

Valentina will out strike her on the feet and then take her down. Murphy is tough and Val doesnt have a lot of power unless she lands a headkick, so I’m expecting it to go 3-5 rounds. Either Valentina by submission or decision.

Love Valentina, but women's 125 division in the UFC is the biggest bullshit ever...

Just a bunch of 115ers moving up, or bunch of unknowns... I mean, how many fights of 10 to 1 odds is Valentina going to be in?

Shevchenko is fighting in a division that has 0 competition for her because she's the much bigger women in the cage when its fight time. Shevchenko is the Cyborg in that division no matter who the UFC puts as an opponent she's going to dominate. If Shevchenko was fighting in any other ORG the UFC Paid Shills on here would have a field day blasting her.

The matchup with Murphy is a joke. Murphy has a Serra vs GSP miracle chance of winning. Seriously UFC need to push her back up a weightclass.

Its a bit harsh to say she's the Cyborg equivalent. She makes 125 handily and was undersized at 135. She fights against other 125ers, most of who competed at 135.

Cyborg in contrast killed herself to make 145 where there was next to no natural competitors and spent yrs KO'ing bloated fighters who really belonged at 135 (or 125).

Agreed. Also it's funny that all what you said looks identical to Adesanya situation. Hell he even had his own Nunes in form of Jan.

Val and Nunez dominate their division like no man ever did.

Like Val is better in every single area compared to girls in the top 10.

0D96F097-1547-4243-AECA-8760847D26B2.jpg
Pffft… those odds are being generous to Barb.
Shevchenko domination incoming as usual. Probably another crucifix elbow smorgasbord.

Why should she have to go back up in weight when she easily makes 125? It's not like Nunes who struggles to make 135.

I don't bet,
but as an original ShepherdDog
i will pick ⛏ up Murphy on my Tap !

Nice Thread TS

There is not a single compelling fight for Valentina in that division outside of Suarez if she can ever get healthy but that seems like it will never happen unfortunately

It's crazy how above Valentina is than all these other punks.

Even fantastic fighters like JJ and Andrade are decisively defeated

Back