valentina shevchenko vs lauren murphy betting odds

Easy money on Shevchenko. Not much money but it'll be easy.
that's the problem. I think those odds are never good in MMA, which is an extremely high variance sport with many upsets. I remember betting on Khabib vs Gaethje at something like -350 IIRC, but that's not far from my limit. Thing is, at -1700 your payout becomes just too small for your stake and that is when IMO it does not reflect the variance / upsets part.

On the prelims #12 WFLW Taila Santos (17-1, 2-1 UFC) is fighting #9 WFLW Roxaanne Modafferi.

Santos is very green as a fighter, but possesses a physicality and athleticism that Valentina does not have nor has she ever faced.

If she manhandles Roxanne, in a similar fashion to how she has handled her last two opponents, then theres a real chance she could dethrone Valentina.

Her main problem is she isn't spectacular at anything, everything is serviceable, but she does have a raw physicality that just does not currently exist at WFLW.

So the jury is still out, but if theres anyone its probably her.

i vaguely remember santos running out of ideas during the robertson fight and she still won, sheesh.
roxy secretly has a granite chin and i predict that taila will gas midway in the 2nd and roxy blankets her to a UD

Back