valentina shevchenko vs lauren murphy betting odds

Justifiably lopsided. I’d be surprised if Murphy was even remotely competitive. But wouldn’t be the first time something unexpected happened in this sport.

Praying for a miracle here. But absolutely not expecting one.

So its 115 the only legit-ish WMMA division? 135 despite being the oldest is not that deep, contenders beat each other often but none seems to be capable of beating Nunes, and doesnt seem to be changing any time soon.

One of the biggest title fight mis-matches ever. Tough to bet on this one.
View attachment 880826
Shevchenko fight odds are almost always like this.
she's heavy favorite against EVERYONE.

Try looking at betting how long the fight will go or a more specific bet on how it finishes etc (KO / sub / dec).

Last edited:
Shevchenko is fighting in a division that has 0 competition for her because she's the much bigger women in the cage when its fight time. Shevchenko is the Cyborg in that division no matter who the UFC puts as an opponent she's going to dominate. If Shevchenko was fighting in any other ORG the UFC Paid Shills on here would have a field day blasting her.

The matchup with Murphy is a joke. Murphy has a Serra vs GSP miracle chance of winning. Seriously UFC need to push her back up a weightclass.

So its 115 the only legit-ish WMMA division? 135 despite being the oldest is not that deep, contenders beat each other often but none seems to be capable of beating Nunes, and doesnt seem to be changing any time soon.
A lot of 105ers go to 115 so they can fight in the UFC and ONE. So if they had more opportunity to fight at 105, that'd be one of the deepest divisions.

Murphy’s got grit I’ll give her that but Shev just outclasses her in every other way

His AV is Lauren Murphy post-workout ;)
giphy.gif

Shevchenko is fighting in a division that has 0 competition for her because she's the much bigger women in the cage when its fight time. Shevchenko is the Cyborg in that division no matter who the UFC puts as an opponent she's going to dominate. If Shevchenko was fighting in any other ORG the UFC Paid Shills on here would have a field day blasting her.

The matchup with Murphy is a joke. Murphy has a Serra vs GSP miracle chance of winning. Seriously UFC need to push her back up a weightclass.
Yea def her size, not her skills. Not to mention there's a weight class below and above her. And a 2005 join date, ur breaking my heart

I'm not even sure she has that kind of chance, zero 1-shot KO power

Back