News Usman is the new P4P king

Jones should still be rated number 1. He looked like the Jon of old and made easy work the way he beat on his baby mama

So Jones and Kamaru switched spots despite neither fighting since the last time rankings were out?

Yvx6u0C.gif

That is all...

Jon is the champion of all of the champions!

Jon took a loss last week when he didn't beat up those police officers who arrested him, it counts as a loss by technical submission.
So if Jon talks to some at-risk youth and donates to a charity he'll be back at #1 lol

P4P was only really stupid when girls were on the list

I’m not sexist Just a realist

"So on UFC's ranking they have JJ still #1 p4p.
This makes no sense to me."

"So, UFC's ranking...makes no sense to me."

your post just needed a little editing and your good to go. dont put to much thought to it, its not supposed to be serious. its about marketing and all bullshit, that is all.

To me personally, P4P means nothing. You wanna be king? Challenge the king and take his throne, and that is done in the Heavyweight division. That's what I have always felt. same in Boxing as well. You wanna truly call yourself the best? There is a division for that and that's the Heavyweight division. I would also like them to take away the 265lbs limit.

Do you seriously think Ngannou is a better fighter than Usman?

Izzu has weaknesses, Usman and Volk have no known weaknesses.
Its between Alex and Marty now.

Any P4P list that has Dustin ahead of the champion of his division is not something anyone with a brain can take seriously.

Also, how can Izzy be ranked higher than Jan Blachowicz, the guy he fucking lost his 0 too in a near shutout 6 months ago.

Absurd.

It's a silly ranking anyway.

Like what is Francis doing there at #5? A lower weight class guy with his skill level wouldn't even be in the UFC.

h
So on UFC's ranking they have JJ still #1 p4p.

This makes no sense to me.

You have Usman, Volk, and to a lesser extent Izzy dominating their divisions, fighting at GOAT tier levels, and putting on exciting fights.

Meanwhile Jon Jones hasn't fought in more than a year and when he was active he was literally doing the worst fighting of his career. His performances against Reyes and Santos were the most lifeless, underwhelming, and inconclusive fights I've seen in recent times from a champion. Nothing I've seen from Jones recently indicates that he's the p4p king.

To me it's like this
1)Usman
2)Volk
3)Adesanya

And Then everyone else.

Jones is just not fighting at the level that those 3 guys are currently fighting at. And hasn't been in years. The last time he's looked like a dominant p4p caliber fighter was in the rematch against Gus in 2018.

This is just a long way of saying please UFC fix your rankings and take this damn guy off the top spot already. There are at least 3 guys who have a better claim to the throne.

EDIT:

Lmao I spoke too soon. Someone pointed out below that Just before midnight the UFC made Usman #1

Finally!!!

Now if Jones gets his feelings hurt he can always come back and fight ngannou or gane
He is p4p #1 to be in prison for life

Back