Media USADA triumphs again. Another vile drug cheat shamed and removed from competition.

Stick to a profession that doesn't test for whatever drug you're doing.... Or don't have the stuff in your system.
Or we can amend the laws to not discriminate against a plant that will have no benefit to athletic performance, and no risk to health while helping significantly with inflammation. Or are we only supposed to rely on pharmaceutical poison for anti inflammation drugs?

Or we can amend the laws to not discriminate against a plant that will have no benefit to athletic performance, and no risk to health while helping significantly with inflammation. Or are we only supposed to rely on pharmaceutical poison for anti inflammation drugs?

Don't care too much either way. Turmeric is also a great AI.

Lol at testing in skateboarding, it’s a pastime not a sport.

I used to know skateboarders who were always super chill when jumping 20-stair sets and stuff. Makes sense they're on the Diaz Bros fitness program.

do you not think it might be a health and safety issue to be competing in skateboard events while stoned?

things are not only prohibited for performance reasons, athlete health is a factor.

and besides, he got three months, its hardly a big deal.

For most of them who smoke on an everyday basis, no its not an issue. If you smoke on regular basis, then there is very little impairment. I would agree though if you were just someone who gets high on the weekends, as they get stoned off their ass.

Also, this doesn't necessarily mean he was high during the event. He could have smoked the night before or the morning of.

BTW, Alcohol is allowed in competition which is infinitely more impairing then smoking is for most people.

I'm a little shocked that Skateboarding is regulated.

BMX and Skateboarding will be at the 2020 olympic games. Pretty crazy but there are enough jocks in both sports that love contests and competing. Snowboarding had to go through the same growing pains back in the 1998 winter olympic games. Some of the medalists tested positive for THC after the games.

What’s next, is USADA going to be suspending professional bowlers that test positive for hotdog compounds and nachos residue?

BTW, Alcohol is allowed in competition which is infinitely more impairing then smoking is for most people.

depends on the sport.

It was banned under the wada code in certain sports (mostly driving, powerboating etc), but wada stepped back and removed it from their lists and let the individual sports monitor it themselves now. (And sobriety testing doesnt need urine samples and wada labs anyway - thats something event organisers can deal with themselves).

its prohibited in all sports involving cars, boats, any form of weapons (guns, bow and arrows etc)

Lol if skateboarders can’t smoke pot wouldn’t that take most of them out of competition?

Probably only found long term THC-metabolites, kid is pulsing.

Skateboarding...........

giphy.gif
I take it you were too fat and/or uncoordinated to ever do it.

BMX and Skateboarding will be at the 2020 olympic games. Pretty crazy but there are enough jocks in both sports that love contests and competing. Snowboarding had to go through the same growing pains back in the 1998 winter olympic games. Some of the medalists tested positive for THC after the games.
I remember back in the day, Spider-Man could be a Pro Skater and he would definitely fail a USADA test with all those radioactive spider metabolites.

latest

Those metabolites stay in the system for ages, probably second hand smoke from his hippie parents

Don't care too much either way. Turmeric is also a great AI.
I mean sure, still doesn't change the fact that cannibus related products should not be screened for in athletics. Definitely not against there being more than one option to use, just don't believe having one of the safest options for it along with stress relief being banned based on archaic rhetoric from centuries past.

I was just thinking the same thing. Ive never heard skating and drugtesting in the same sentence until now. WTF. Although mainstream competition is becoming more disliked than ever by the majority of the purist community.

About time they cleaned up that sport.

All sports/competitions have a problem with "PED's" Not that marijuana is a PED, that's ridiculous, but yea, you don't get to the top of the world clean in most cases. Professional gamers are now being tested because they use PED's like Adderall to give them intense focus. Listen, anytime there is money involved, guys are on PED's. Badminton, ping-pong, it doesn't matter, they are all on PED's.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/07/23/professional-video-game-league-ped-testing-adderall

Back