Media USADA triumphs again. Another vile drug cheat shamed and removed from competition.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

USADA announced today that Cory Scott Juneau, of Westlake Village, Calif., an athlete in the sport of skateboarding, has accepted a six-month suspension for an anti-doping rule violation.

Juneau, 19, tested positive for 11-nor-9-carboxy-tetrahydrocannabinol (Carboxy-THC), a urinary metabolite of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive constituent of marijuana and/or hashish, above the urinary Decision Limit of 180 ng/mL, as a result of a urine sample collected in-competition at the Oi Park Jam in Brazil on January 28, 2018, by the Brazilian Anti-Doping Agency (Autoridade Brazileira de Controle de Dopagem). Marijuana and hashish are Specified Substances in the class of Cannabinoids and prohibited in-competition under the USADA Protocol for Olympic and Paralympic Movement Testing, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Code and the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Good to see that they're keeping the riffraff out of the noble sport of skateboarding.

Skateboarding...........

giphy.gif

Rofl they test skateboarders for weed?? I'd be disappointed if a skater didn't fail that test. What a joke

They punished a skateboarder for weed!

giphy.gif

Skateboarding would still be in the 80's if it wasn't for weed culture. Prove me wrong haha

A skateboarder testing positive for cannabis, is that shit supposed to help him skate hahaha

Stick to a profession that doesn't test for whatever drug you're doing.... Or don't have the stuff in your system.

How are there any skaters left to compete, if that's the case. Never knew one who didn't party.

Skateboarding lmao.

He was prolly making more selling crystal meth.

Someone needs to tweet this to joe rogan lol

Ban a skateboarder for weed is like Ban beer in World Darts Champioship....

The Fuckkkkkk?

INTEGRITY OF THE SPORT!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Good to see USADA doing such a great job still. Turinabol doesn't improve performance, but reefer madness? Guy is liable to kill someone at the competition.

I'm a little shocked that Skateboarding is regulated.

Back