Media USADA triumphs again. Another vile drug cheat shamed and removed from competition.

Skateboarders are A level athletes.

Tony Hawk could be champ with 6 months training.

MMA fighters are lucky that skaters stay where the money is.

Last edited:
That's actually fucking retarded. Skateboarding, snowboarding, and surfing are the 3 sports that I associate with pots.

Pretty soon they are gonna be testing those professional video game players.

Skateboarding...........

giphy.gif

As a sport, I would never bother, but it’s better than the kids who do nothing except play Fortnight and Fallout nowadays.

Maybe I’m getting old, but I miss the 80’s. We used to do everything outside.

Am I missing something or is it only weed? Let him play.

So they let Jones slide for STEROIDS in his system, when he competes in a sport where someone could actually get hurt...then they punish a skater for weed? I didn't even know they drug tested in skateboarding. What's the point?

That's what I call a giant usada fail. They're such a joke at this point. This is totally laughable and they should be embarrassed. The person responsible for hiring usada to oversee skateboarding should be fired immediately. What's next? Testing bowlers for chili cheese fries? What a bunch of morons.

...BUT this could have just pulsed out from a micro dose he sniffed from years ago , it's just stuck in his system ....

He should have done a revert to manual to keep his combo going long enough for usada to pass through.

So they let Jones slide for STEROIDS in his system, when he competes in a sport where someone could actually get hurt...then they punish a skater for weed? I didn't even know they drug tested in skateboarding. What's the point?

That's what I call a giant usada fail. They're such a joke at this point. This is totally laughable and they should be embarrassed. The person responsible for hiring usada to oversee skateboarding should be fired immediately. What's next? Testing bowlers for chili cheese fries? What a bunch of morons.

They would test skateboarding I'm guessing for insurance reasons and also the age of some pro skaters.

Mom’s everywhere rejoice! This will clean up our local skate parks for sure!

What a fucking joke. Why do they even have drug testing? Its a skills, tricks, and finesse sport, with a relaxed culture.

Lmfao what.... skateboarding? I was doing lots of ‘doping’ when I was a young skater.

Back