Media USADA triumphs again. Another vile drug cheat shamed and removed from competition.

So they let Jones slide for STEROIDS in his system, when he competes in a sport where someone could actually get hurt...then they punish a skater for weed? I didn't even know they drug tested in skateboarding. What's the point?

That's what I call a giant usada fail. They're such a joke at this point. This is totally laughable and they should be embarrassed. The person responsible for hiring usada to oversee skateboarding should be fired immediately. What's next? Testing bowlers for chili cheese fries? What a bunch of morons.
they should be embarrassed for enforcing the rules for skateboarding? lol

Good to see that they're keeping the riffraff out of the noble sport of skateboarding.

Just to be clear, he was actually only suspended for THREE months, you might want to read the entire press statement.

lol
clearly corrupt because you don't like how jones was handled?
Fuck jones that snitch why u even bringing him up? I have never even posted about jones on this forum lol. Weirdo

What a fucking joke. Why do they even have drug testing? Its a skills, tricks, and finesse sport, with a relaxed culture.

do you not think it might be a health and safety issue to be competing in skateboard events while stoned?

things are not only prohibited for performance reasons, athlete health is a factor.

and besides, he got three months, its hardly a big deal.

do you not think it might be a health and safety issue to be competing in skateboard events while stoned?

things are not only prohibited for performance reasons, athlete health is a factor.

and besides, he got three months, its hardly a big deal.
Thats retarded. Almost all pro skaters smoke weed and compete high. What a muppet

Now that they’ve caught the El Chapo of doping, I have a few names from the MMA world I’d like them to focus on.

Just imagine if said skater was allowed to keep pulsing THC and now imagine how much danger your fridge would be in!!

Thats retarded. Almost all pro skaters smoke weed and compete high. What a muppet
if thats the case, how come that almost all of them are not testing positive...

maybe because they arent all competing high as you claim

Weed blood tests are so flawed.

My last hoot could be 7 days ago, your last hoot could have been 2 hours ago and we could have the same blood levels. It is so stupid, the effects are not that long lasting. I don't get the point of testing for something like THC

if thats the case, how come that almost all of them are not testing positive...

maybe because they arent all competing high as you claim
most of them smoke weed i know a bunch of proskaters lol. You some weirdo that worships the golden snitch in a mma forum. Im not taking you too serious

So Jon jones snitched on some skaters

most of them smoke weed i know a bunch of proskaters lol. You some weirdo that worships the golden snitch in a mma forum. Im not taking you too serious

right... but there is a difference between smoking weed and smoking weed to the point you flunk the in competition threshold

you claimed that nearly all pro skateboarders were competing blitzed, that clearly is NOT true.. if it was, then there would be a load of pro skateboarders testing positive for weed in competition.

Do you know how many pro skateboarders tested positive for weed in 2017?

per wada reports

NONE

NOT ONE

So obviously, nearly all pro skateboarders are not competing baked as you claim...

As for worshipping the golden shill. Ive repeatedly called him out on a ton of what he says, so no. pay more attention

Back