Media USADA triumphs again. Another vile drug cheat shamed and removed from competition.

As a sport, I would never bother, but it’s better than the kids who do nothing except play Fortnight and Fallout nowadays.

Maybe I’m getting old, but I miss the 80’s. We used to do everything outside.
Nah it was great, I still caught the tail end of it as a child. It saddens me to see those children waste their lives on Minecraft at age 4.

just let them fucking roid. steroids only make you better. who doesn't want to see better sports/fights?

right... but there is a difference between smoking weed and smoking weed to the point you flunk the in competition threshold

you claimed that nearly all pro skateboarders were competing blitzed, that clearly is NOT true.. if it was, then there would be a load of pro skateboarders testing positive for weed in competition.

Do you know how many pro skateboarders tested positive for weed in 2017?

per wada reports

NONE

NOT ONE

So obviously, nearly all pro skateboarders are not competing baked as you claim...

As for worshipping the golden shill. Ive repeatedly called him out on a ton of what he says, so no. pay more attention
Do you follow skateboarding? Do you know how many specific competitions are regulated by testing? There are a LOT of competitions, my friend, and not all test.

You are correct about the testing results but that other poster is correct. Most actively competing skateboarders smoke weed. Maybe not as often as you would think but it is pretty out in the open within the community to this day.

Yes, certain well-established skaters from back in the day stopped partying altogether but most of the younger active generation smokes, drinks, and does god knows what else. Just not quite as often as people assume.

Tony hawk.
He is a vert skater primarily. I raise your Tony with Rodney Mullen. That guy created almost every important trick in street style and was an avid smoker as far as I have been able to tell. Either way I was mostly joking but there is still a speck of truth to what I said.

right... but there is a difference between smoking weed and smoking weed to the point you flunk the in competition threshold

you claimed that nearly all pro skateboarders were competing blitzed, that clearly is NOT true.. if it was, then there would be a load of pro skateboarders testing positive for weed in competition.

Do you know how many pro skateboarders tested positive for weed in 2017?

per wada reports

NONE

NOT ONE

So obviously, nearly all pro skateboarders are not competing baked as you claim...

As for worshipping the golden shill. Ive repeatedly called him out on a ton of what he says, so no. pay more attention
Sry bro im an asshole. The golden snitch comment was out of hand. You provide great content to this forum when it comes to peds usada etc so i should stfu

The irony being suspended for smoking a drug that, if anything, makes you perform worse is too funny. What a joke. Its 2019 folks, and we still care about weed.

Skateboarding looks so cool, I wish I got better than a shitty Ollie

Do you follow skateboarding? Do you know how many specific competitions are regulated by testing? There are a LOT of competitions, my friend, and not all test.

You are correct about the testing results but that other poster is correct. Most actively competing skateboarders smoke weed. Maybe not as often as you would think but it is pretty out in the open within the community to this day.

Yes, certain well-established skaters from back in the day stopped partying altogether but most of the younger active generation smokes, drinks, and does god knows what else. Just not quite as often as people assume.

oh i dont doubt the vast majority smoke weed, i would be surprised if it was otherwise

but, they dont all compete baked as he claims, not enough to blitz the wada threshold, theres too much money in any sport nowadays to fuck it up by getting needless drug bans :D

Sry bro im an asshole. The golden snitch comment was out of hand. You provide great content to this forum when it comes to peds usada etc so i should stfu

golden shill, hes not the snitch no more..

If skateboarding outlaws weed and there's still 'athletes' left to compete, USADA isn't doing a very good job lol

any samples that went through wada labs get reported yearly in wada's annual reports.

There were no positives for cannabis going through wada labs for skateboarding in 2017. Sure, not all events use wada labs, but we can only draw conclusions from the information we have.

i dont deny that cannabis use is widespread in skateboarding, but the poster was claiming that the vast majority were competing baked. If that was the case would expect to see a glut of positive tests.

What is likely is that they all smoke but have the self control to stop smoking 2-3 days out from a competition.

What's next? Gamers, chess players?

Not that they couldn't gain some unfair advantage, methinks :). It's just that I wasn't ready for skateboarding...:)

They should go for snowboarders next, actually. Some have obviously been juicing for decades...

"A little green man with his snowboard on his back"? How much gear that dude was on?

tumblr_nyvzjt9hvz1rkvl19o1_400.gif

Back