USADA only tested Jon Jones 7 times/11 samples in 2019

what info?

USADA have not changed what info they do or do not release at any time.

What change did they make? I thought they made some policy change after all the criticism over the Jones Picograms.

I just find it hilarious that people want to believe jones is getting special treatment for ppv buys...

if anything the UFC would want to keep TJ at 135 and rid them of the plague that is Cejudo who only asks for more money and calls out females.

giphy.gif

What change did they make? I thought they made some policy change after all the criticism over the Jones Picograms.

They only announce suspensions after they've been accepted by the athlete; they don't announce provisional suspensions when a fighter first fails anymore

The only change was made by the UFC.

It used to be that UFC announced potential violations, but they dont anymore. they wait till case concluded.

But that was not USADA, they never did announce anything till conclusion of case

The only change was made by the UFC.

It used to be that UFC announced potential violations, but they dont anymore. they wait till case concluded.

But that was not USADA, they never did announce anything till conclusion of case

Got it..

he's provided 11 samples not 7

Change your thread title
Were they all collected at different times? Because point one of the post is why weren't they testing every 2 weeks as promised?

jones was tested nearly 30 times since january through june 26 before ufc 239 by usada, nsac and vada, per bob bennett. so yeah, he was tested alot.

Were they all collected at different times? Because point one of the post is why weren't they testing every 2 weeks as promised?
they never said every 2 weeks by usada. he was tested extensively. your thread is not accurately representing how he was tested.

USADA do not have the evidence to prove its a fresh ingestion.
Only if you believe in Pulsing Theory. Jones could have easily doped in the period of 5 to 6 months when he was not tested at all prior to his string of failures in the summer of 2018 and produced long term metabolites for up to a year which is what is publicly acknowledged to have happened and what the actual current science says is possible as I understand it. In fact this is the most logical and likely thing to have happened. Instead USADA ignored that probability in favor of saying it must have contimued to happen from the time previous, over 1 and a half years before. But in order to claim that, they had to invent Pulsing Theory specifically for Jon Jones.

they never said every 2 weeks by usada. he was tested extensively. your thread is not accurately representing how he was tested.
The point of the thread is to inquire about the number of times Jon Jones has been tested this year and what the results were. Does anyone know if he's still pulsing, or have the pulses gone silent?

Usada is useless. Taste testing is the direction the ufc needs to go. I go down on jones and i can tell you everything he's
ever used in his career.

Only if you believe in Pulsing Theory. Jones could have easily doped in the period of 5 to 6 months when he was not tested at all prior to his string of failures in the summer of 2018 and produced long term metabolites for up to a year which is what is publicly acknowledged to have happened and what the actual current science says is possible as I understand it. In fact this is the most logical and likely thing to have happened. Instead USADA ignored that probability in favor of saying it must have contimued to happen from the time previous, over 1 and a half years before. But in order to claim that, they had to invent Pulsing Theory specifically for Jon Jones.
jones had no idea he wouldn't be tested though. and knew tbol isn't something that just leaves the system.

The point of the thread is to inquire about the number of times Jon Jones has been tested this year and what the results were. Does anyone know if he's still pulsing, or have the pulses gone silent?
he's still pulsing and he's been tested alot.

Back