Romero has only been tested 7 times.

Cormier 8 times

Miocic 8 times

Khabib 8 times

Holloway 10 times

Usman 10 times

Jones 11 times

Costa (dang) 13 times

Jones has been tested more than any other champ. Mad?

https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/
giphy.gif

Were they all collected at different times? Because point one of the post is why weren't they testing every 2 weeks as promised?
usada never promised to test him every 2 weeks

show me a source for that

Only if you believe in Pulsing Theory. Jones could have easily doped in the period of 5 to 6 months when he was not tested at all prior to his string of failures in the summer of 2018 and produced long term metabolites for up to a year which is what is publicly acknowledged to have happened and what the actual current science says is possible as I understand it. In fact this is the most logical and likely thing to have happened. Instead USADA ignored that probability in favor of saying it must have contimued to happen from the time previous, over 1 and a half years before. But in order to claim that, they had to invent Pulsing Theory specifically for Jon Jones.

The issue here is that you are innocent until proven guilty. USADA couldn't prove the long term metabolites are new, therefore they couldnt punish Jones for it.

cyborg is able to go years without flunking usada
it aint a perfect system
but if it was, there wouldnt be any good fighters left in the ufc

The thing is. Jones played tainted supplements cards, which means he's saying he only absorbed a minimal amount of steroids, by mistake. But why in the hell is he fucking pulsing for 7 years now?

That alone makes him guilty.

Unless you can pulse for 7 years with a tainted supplement LOL.

The thing is. Jones played tainted supplements cards, which means he's saying he only absorbed a minimal amount of steroids, by mistake. But why in the hell is he fucking pulsing for 7 years now?

That alone makes him guilty.

Unless you can pulse for 7 years with a tainted supplement LOL.
He tested hot in 2012 or are you just being a cunt?

I mean, Jon is a clear PED user that had an exception made for him. Anyone that thinks otherwise is either dumb or delusional.

However, when they said that Jon would be the most tested MMA athlete, that was split between USADA and the CSAC/NSAC. So those 7 USADA tests are probably not capturing all of the tests that Jon has done (i.e. the CSAC VADA tests).

It's pretty obvious the UFC lets him juice at this point. They're desperate for star power

7 times seems reasonable enough.

If they were in on the scam, why not just say they tested him more?

Also, why would they release the result of every test, that seems kinda weird as long as the result wasn't showing anything suspicious.

according to Sherdog, the whole sport is a giant coverup for Jon

About once a month I think is just fine. Good luck trying to cycle around that and mask.

About once a month I think is just fine. Good luck trying to cycle around that and mask.
and he was tested close to 30 times from jan to july for the santos fight.

7 times seems plenty to me. These guys are invasive. BTW all you guys who claim the "The UFC" is hiding the results, or Could bury TJ's results for example, need to realize that USADA is an independent organization and the UFC does not control them.

If he's still pulsing, then that would support the pulsing theory that he will pulse for 7 years. If he suddenly stopped pulsing, that would indicate that the pulsing theory is total BS, which we all suspected in the first place. That's why they need to produce the results.
Well as long as the test at the end of the year shows he's still pulsing like the one at the beginning did, they don't need any in the middle right?

This thread is misinformed and so are you.

you know as well as I do my friend, there is no point in helping those who do not want to be helped.

Biggest drug cheat of the century and he has only been tested 7 times ?

Usada is a joke

Usada is a joke

but he hasnt only been tested 7 times

the thread title is wrong, the OP has been shown that its wrong, but he refuses to change the information because it doesnt suit his narrative.

hes provided 11 samples to USADA, and additional samples to both NSAC and VADA

Usada is a joke
except you don't know what you're talking about. he's been tested 11 times, and only 5 out of 613 guys have been tested more, including o'malley, costa, thiago, ngannou and chance (leaving nothing to chance).

and that doesn't include the times he was tested by vada and the nsac.

Back