USADA only tested Jon Jones 7 times/11 samples in 2019

If pulsing is established as the reason why Jones isn't getting punished more severely, that's how it is. There's no reason to publish his testing results as long as they are inside the limits of pulsing.
An extraordinary theory requires extraordinary evidence. USADA telling us not to worry about it is playing us for suckers.

Why bother testing someone who is allowed to fail?

The every two weeks testing was temporary, it was a condition of him being licensed in Nevada. Andy Foster said a long time ago Jon had completed that requirement and NSAC were satisfied with the results.

I just checked the USADA website, it says he's been tested 11 times in 2019 and 12 times in 2018.

I just checked the USADA website, it says he's been tested 7 times in 2019.

4 tests in 2019 Q1, 3 tests in 2019 Q2, 0 tests in July, August, and September so far.

Interesting because he fought on July 6.

Jones will continue to trigger the masses

DA GOAT being attacked again. "Is normal". Poor Cormier fans, can't cure the butthurt.
{<jordan}

LOL at “pulsing theory”.

Sounds like some advanced scientific theory discovered by research professors at MIT.
Except it’s anything but that...

1. Didn't they say he was going to be tested every two weeks so they wouldn't miss any short-term pictograms?

2. What were the results, is he still pulsing picos or not?

Anyone know?

That wasn't USADA. It was the NSAC.

1. Didn't they say he was going to be tested every two weeks so they wouldn't miss any short-term pictograms?

2. What were the results, is he still pulsing picos or not?

Anyone know?
How do you know they only tested Jon Jones 7 times, and how does this number compare to all other fighters i.e. is more or less than other fighters in the USADA pool?

Ufc learned that they and Usada lost all credibility.
Jones failed 7 times, but money said not to release those results. Just claim he passed.

I just checked the USADA website, it says he's been tested 7 times in 2019.

4 tests in 2019 Q1, 3 tests in 2019 Q2, 0 tests in July, August, and September so far.

Interesting because he fought on July 6.

When I checked it before making this thread it said 7 times in 2019View attachment 649801

You guys are looking at the main USADA data base. The main database is likely not updated. Go to the UFC specific link https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

Jon Jones Testing.png

The science proved that he was innocent. Why would they test him more than anyone else?
Not entirely true as far as I know. There is really not enough evidence to prove him 100% guilty, so USADA decided to give him the benefit of the doubt since they couldn't 100% prove and knew JBJ could possibly just get off on a technicality. There is still some debate on the entire science behind it.

I mean at the end of the day MAYBE JBJ is actualy incconet of further PED's after his initial bust, but there's just not enough there for either side to prove.

Back