International US gov. now says no timeline for withdrawl from Syria

Isn't that the definition of indefinitely?
I am surprised we haven't yet had some Trump defender latching onto the term "indefinitely' as proof that Trump hasn't gone back on his word.

This is unfortunate news if true

It’s also unfortunate that people like saddam, gaddafi, and assad are needed in these regions. Two of three have been knocked out and the place didn’t get any better

Power is all the Middle East understands it’s in their religion, culture, and psyche....

Because to much sand in the ME.

Because to much sand in the ME.

No wonder they’re pissed all the time. Look what it did this nice young man

YellowRevolvingCrossbill-small.gif

Yep, I've been tracking this.

Should have known better than to give Trump any credit for this, before it was proven we had withdrawn those troops.

Mr. Art of the deal, is showing once again that he views his supporters as rubes, who are too dumb to know they have been lied to

He supporters are too dumb to recognize being lied to

Trump needs to stop fucking about and just do it. Why bother with any sort of appeasement or compromise? It makes him look weak and is not why he was elected. These war mongers in the Dems, his own party, the corporate establishment and their shills in the media and entertainment industry, who want the troops to stay and constantly bang the drum, are the scum of the earth who need to be crushed, not reasoned with. Time is running out and prick teasing like this will just alienate most of voter base and lose him the 2020 election.

ISIS is indirectly a creation of the US actions in Iraq, it is not a US creation per se.

ISIS is an American product. Your nation will never improve or heal if it's people continue to deny and deflect from your crimes.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

can’t kill this cash cow now. gonna milk it till it runs dry.

ISIS is an American product. Your nation will never improve or heal if it's people continue to deny and deflect from your crimes.

"With great power comes great responsibility."
Define "American product" , because it is vague.

If you are implying the US intentionally created ISIS , as some CTers claim, then that is false.
If instead you are alluding to the fact that ISIS would not have emerged were it not for the Bush administration overthrowing Saddam, then that is true.

Define "American product" , because it is vague.

Vague?

American: of or relating to America.
Product: something produced.

ISIS is a product of American action.
I am not claiming that ISIS was an intentional creation, because how the hell would I know?
But, I'd also have little conviction to offer if I tried to assert that America had no awareness of what some of the unfortunate results of its actions might have been.
There is a level of incompetence that simply strains credulity.

Either America is reckless and retarded, or its inexcusably immoral in a great many of its dealings with the rest of the world.
I am not sure, when it comes to an entity possessing power on that scale, that it really makes much difference which.

Last edited:
I did a thread on this. It didn't last long.

Got merged for some reason.
Weird, this is huge and obviously validating for people like you and I who suspected these types of shenanigans were taking place. At least that explains why nothing came up when I searched for it.

Weird, this is huge and obviously validating for people like you and I who suspected these types of shenanigans were taking place. At least that explains why nothing came up when I searched for it.

Funny part is that I knew who would do it, and @'d him, and dared him to delete it.

He half stepped and merged instead.

I mean now that John McCain is dead, shouldn't Syrian Refugees be able to start rebuilding their country?

Putin will tell him when the time is right.

This is why the 'left wing politics denote intelect' canard is so stupid. This guy has no idea what he's talking about, but thinks he just said this witty remark. And the other lefty zombies 'like' his post because they don't realize he's wrong.

Putin wants the US out of Syria yesterday.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/02/01/what-putin-really-wants-in-syria-russia-assad-strategy-kremlin/

So even when Trump defies Putin, these idiots make snarky comments about Trump being a Russian puppet... The prestige you get in leftist circles for hating Trump actually makes you more intellectually lazy because you get the reward for trashing Trump even when it makes no sense to do so.

Back