International United States and it's illegal occupation of Syria.

Same question can be thrown back at you. Why are you OK with it in this case? I think we all know it’s your unhealthy obsession with hatred for America which drives your every opinion <45>

Syria was one of the safest countries in the world before the U.S. tried to overthrow Assad, so it's not a comparable situation whatsoever. Also, he's fighting people within his country or jurisdiction, unlike the U.S. and Israel who both have trouble understanding the concept of borders.

Same question can be thrown back at you. Why are you OK with it in this case? I think we all know it’s your unhealthy obsession with hatred for America which drives your every opinion <45>

I'm just hoping dude just likes screeching on a forum and we aren't watching a Netflix documentary about him someday...

America should just drop the whole "we are the good guys!" shtick since nobody believes it anymore, and just go full roman.
-occupy Saudi Arabia and confiscate all the resources and kick out those saudi leeches
- occupy as much of Africa as possible and replace the whole corrupt political leadership with its corrupt political leadership and just put everybody to work building roads and sewage and schools and hospitals.
- make the entire latin america a protectorate growing food under the leadership of Argentina.
-fuck off from europe and we'll join EU with Russia and kick ass all over Asia, and put the japanese in charge there for us.
-then, just focus on the space race and collaborate towards that goal.

there, world peace.
You had me until Argentina...you dumb schmuck

so are US troops in Syria mainly to fight ISIS or whatever it's called now? and if that's just a regional threat (to Syria, Iraq, etc), then yeah time to move on and leave

so are US troops in Syria mainly to fight ISIS or whatever it's called now? and if that's just a regional threat (to Syria, Iraq, etc), then yeah time to move on and leave
Bro, we gotta fight them over there or else we’re gonna have to fight them here. In our backyards. Protect the Homeland from afar. 4D chess.

Can you imagine if a foreign power overthrew Biden? Can you imagine how much violence there would be between the different parties? People claim there will be civil war any day now already let alone of a foreign super power interfered. That's what happened to most of the middle east. Most societies are only bound together by their systems and when it breaks it generally goes to shit.

I can only imagine how different terrorist organizations America would create in its downfall.

Every time a Muslim country breaths it’s an act of terrorism apparently. The psychological power of western propaganda is quite amazing to see tbh.
This is known. Why do they continue to "breathe"?

I often wonder how many Sherdoggers could point to Syria or any other MENA country on a map.

During zoom school (Covid lockdown) a new student moved to our school from another state. I was her advisor. She mentioned that her MENA heritage is very important to her. I asked her specifically, which country. After all, I've taught in multiple countries within the region. But, she just repeated "MENA". I reminded her that I know what the acronym means and I know the region quite well. But, I was upfront that have minimal experience in the Levant.

She repeated that her family is from "MENA."

As the year was coming to close, she struck up a conversation about teaching overseas. During this conversation, she mentioned her grandfather is from Sicily. I wondered if that is what she considered MENA, or whether another family member of hers is from the middle east or northern Africa.

Back