Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if more bombshell hunter emails will be dropping soon. Lmao.

No they didn’t.
<Prem771>

The anti-Trump entertainment economy will collapse. I predict a recession. But on the good side maybe unfunny dickheads like Seth Myers stop showing up on my youtube feed after I watch literally ANY comedy video.

Google: Oh you like Redd Foxx's pussy jokes? Well how bout Trevor Noah and Seth Myers and Jimmy Kimmell and Stephen Colbert talking about Donald Trump 7 days a week?

Just woke up. Damn ... he took GA
and PA. Lmao...

Biden won. But you don’t think trump is going to drag this out in court? This was the sole reason he pushed through his SC pick before the election. I have faith in the courts, but who knows.

What leverage does Trump have over the SC justices he appointed? they're already on the court, they got the job. It's not like Trump can fire them.

Hilarious to see some people grow some balls.... once they knew their side was winning lol. This place was hilariously well behaved day one and united by the fact it could fall either way. Now we got posters who were suspiciously silent throughout suddenly grow a pair lol. I had hope you fools would see how close it was and realise you need to unite otherwise you're in for a shit show regardless whoever won. Doesn't appear to be the case though . Good luck merica. You're going to need it

It would be nice if this was like a good, split-decision main event where both fighters walked away with tremendous respect for each other. Doesn't look like that's going to happen. The left here, like @panamaican, are already rewriting the fight to make it sound like it was a one-sided beating.

With everything going for Biden, the media, the intelligence agencies, COVID, the recession, etc., this should have been such a blow-out that there would be no controversy at all. I think that is fair enough to say for any normal presidency. There are a good chunk of people who think Trump is a rapist, white supremacist, dictator, etc. because of the media's coverage of him.
Are we magically forgetting the tone from last time?

The media opposed him, the party itself opposed him, etc. I'm not going to re-write history and pretend that 4 years ago, he was treated neutrally and it's only after he became President that he picked up negative publicity.

Lol. 4 days on and the vote still hasn't been called, and you are LARPing that its a landslide. Top cope posting.

They will say that no matter how close the election was. I personally hate having to prolong this election, but I don't mind at all that President Trump wants to go down swinging either.

Lmao. Bruh your kid is going to be fucking retarded no matter how good his education is. Fingers crossed your wife cheated on you, because your genes were scraped from the remnants of a tornado hit trailer park dude.

By the way what's the latest thing from /pol/ or libertytree? Post some more of that shit.
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Question - is 10am too early to break open the champagne I bought? Should I wait for tonight?

Are we magically forgetting the tone from last time?

The media opposed him, the party itself opposed him, etc. I'm not going to re-write history and pretend that 4 years ago, he was treated neutrally and it's only after he became President that he picked up negative publicity.
He got negative press as soon as he got GOP nominee

Hilarious to see some people grow some balls.... once they knew their side was winning lol. This place was hilariously well behaved day one and united by the fact it could fall either way. Now we got posters who were suspiciously silent throughout suddenly grow a pair lol. I had hope you fools would see how close it was and realise you need to unite otherwise you're in for a shit show regardless whoever won. Doesn't appear to be the case though . Good luck merica. You're going to need it

Uhh....

In the end, it may NOT be close.

GA and PA and NV and Arizona may ALL belong to Biden..................

They are finding Biden votes from nowhere. Same with the senate races, finding democrat votes outta nowhere to make up the difference.

this is obvious fraud on a whole another level.
Proof of this "no where?" Because there are both dems AND republicans monitoring the polls.

I do not think there will be a big change in foreign policy. What will change is the tone when discussing and communicating foreign policy, that will probably be less aggressive.
Thanks for the polite response. But isn't it a fact that Trump had a way less interventionist type of foreign policy than (almost) every other president? And can we agree that that's a good thing. Getting troops home. Peace talks. Why is he viewed as such an evil guy?

It would be nice if this was like a good, split-decision main event where both fighters walked away with tremendous respect for each other. Doesn't look like that's going to happen. The left here, like @panamaican, are already rewriting the fight to make it sound like it was a one-sided beating.
Your reading comprehension is as awful as always. What I said is that if Biden is barely scraping by with this win then Trump barely scraped by 4 years ago. Not that Biden is dominating this time.

In all seriousness, reading for comprehension is something you need to work on.

They are finding Biden votes from nowhere. Same with the senate races, finding democrat votes outta nowhere to make up the difference.

this is obvious fraud on a whole another level.

They flipped a House race in VA on votes they "discovered" on a flash drive.

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.
Biden is an awful , uninspiring candidate and he still will win the popular vote by 4-5 million .

How many times in the last forty years has the republican nominee won the popular vote btw ?

Your reading comprehension is as awful as always. What I said is that if Biden is barely scraping by with this win then Trump barely scraped by 4 years ago. Not that Biden is dominating this time.

In all seriousness, reading for comprehension is something you need to work on.

This win is much more narrow than 4 years ago. Stop retardposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back