Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, let's teach everyone that all of our leader's are shitty horrible people and that America is the root of all evil. That's surely going to lead to a stable and prosperous country.

No you just teach them the truth. My 4 year old has a weekly book she has to read and it talks about the pilgrims. It's definitely the American sugar coated version, which is fine for now. When she gets to middle school the real history can start to be explained.

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.

Really, you're saying this after a Trump presidency where his supporters have had the audacity to call themselves the silent majority after losing the popular vote twice, but will still shove their blind allegiance and accusations of corruption in everyone's faces?

This election was a refutation of Trump. The changing demographics that favor democrats are what you should be worried about in the future. Californians are moving out of state and taking their votes with them. That's only going to be more of a problem for you going forward.

See you in court. This whole rigged election will overturned if there is any justice considering all the fuckery that had gone on. The left should be proud that they have to win via dead people and blatantly adding ballots.

I didnt even vote for Trump. I voted for Jorgensen but... yea a corrupt election.
You won't see anyone in court, and Trump isn't going to get them to hand him the election on the basis of whining and hearsay. His fraud claims in two of the states he needs have already been tossed because they were literally dipshits repeating rumors. He had two cases in PA. One was dismissed when his lawyer admitted it was bullshit and the other he won the initial motion and it didn't change anything.

It's not a corrupt election. You're just mad and can't accept reality.

As flawed a man as Trump was he may have been the last best hope to save America as we knew it. The left will now run roughshod over the nation with their demented policies.
Republicans still control the senate, so, I seriously doubt that.

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.

Don't forget that gender is assigned at birth by the doctor...it's fluid and non binary and women are defined as those who have longer hair, wear lipstick and dresses and boys are defined as short hair and jeans.

I'm keeping a close tab on my son's education to make sure non of that libtard shit gets snuck in. The good news is my cousins all have kids and they see right past this libtardation nonsense and are leaning conservative all on their own.

Why does nobody respond to this? Is this not true? It's copy pasted because I couldn't quote from the other topic.

rearnakedchoke said:
As a Canadian also, I’m curious as to what foreign policy you liked of trumps?

"Reaction"​
Opened a dialogue with NK, Pulled troops from the middle east, stood by Greece in the East Mediterranean dispute (as a Greek this matters to me), secured peace between Israel and Bahrain,Sudan, and UAE, highlighted the Uyghur issue in china, highlighted the adversarial nature and rising threat between the US and China (this should matter to everyone), Sanctioned turkey.... I can't recall any more but im sure there is more.

There is a reason why foreign policy was not a topic of discussion at their last debate.

No you just teach them the truth, that doesn't mean they will become unstable people.
The truth according to the latest party in charge, which overrides what has been true for the first 200 years of America's history? You guys change what the truth is even faster than you change how many remaining Biden ballots are still out.

Its pure hedonism. He's bragging about golf, buying paper, and retiring early. Cool, you ended your genetic lineage and will never raise a family so you can spend more time in your 50s golfing, watching Netflix, and smugly posting online about your Master's. Trading long-term fulfillment for instant, shallow gratification.
Their body their choice.
I have 2 kids that I am blessed to have. If him and his wife do not want to have kids then who am I to judge.

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.

Oh yes. Us leftists... So stoked about Joe Biden. Bruh, leftists kinda wanted Trump to win lmao

Damn homie, some of y'all are in SHAMBLES rn.

You falsely assume I support Trump. I slightly prefer him over Biden/Harris, but overall both candidates are terrible (and I've been consistent about this before the election if you check my post history).

I'm saying if you aren't concerned as a leftist, despite having virtually everything go your way, then you are simply being delusional.
<Dany07>

I don't understand people who say this.

Biden's going to win the electoral college by a margin that is not much different from Trump's margin 4 years ago and he's going to win the popular vote at the same time, which Trump has never done.

But it's a barely scraping by for Biden? Then Trump's victory was also barely scraping by and shouldn't righties have been worried about the future 4 years ago?

For the record, I was worried about the GOP's future 4 years ago but I kept being told that I was just being a negative nancy.
With everything going for Biden, the media, the intelligence agencies, COVID, the recession, etc., this should have been such a blow-out that there would be no controversy at all. I think that is fair enough to say for any normal presidency. There are a good chunk of people who think Trump is a rapist, white supremacist, dictator, etc. because of the media's coverage of him.

For every right leaning poster in here, the Senate was much more important to control than the presidency.

Don't forget that gender is assigned at birth by the doctor...it's fluid and non binary and women are defined as those who have longer hair, wear lipstick and dresses and boys are defined as short hair and jeans.

I'm keeping a close tab on my son's education to make sure non of that libtard shit gets snuck in. The good news is my cousins all have kids and they see right past this libtardation nonsense and are leaning conservative all on their own.
And that's great, but I this we are just slapping ducktape on the holes in the dam. The censorship and information war is dramatically escalating. We live in the age of "real-time fact checking" now. The days of Orwell telescreens in your living room monitoring for signs of wrong think are not far off.

laughing-joe-678x381.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back