Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tropodan is definitely in his right mind. He told me the 2020 election result was decided by Donna Brazile.

Nobody said that, stop lying.

It's very clear I was referring to Donna Brazile colluding with Hillary and handing her CNNs debate questions. They cheated and lost.

It's kinda sick that you think you can manipulate my words on this one.

Meh, I guess I'm not surprised.

Neither of those numbers are what people are referring to when they are talking about how close the vote is. At least two states are going to recounts. Biden can win the popular by a billion votes; between WI, GA, and PA, Biden will have won the race with a margin of about 200k votes. Extremely narrow.

Yes, but what is the difference to '16?

COUNT ALL VOTES INCLUDING LATE VOTES AND ILLEGIT VOTES
~Sleepy Joe

Which votes were the illegitimate votes? The ones where an official was seen filling in forms? Now tell me which voters will send in ballots without filling them in? I know Trump voters are dumb but they are not that dumb are they?

Come on bro, that's a low blow.

Yes, I think Hadron is very dense myself, but let's keep the kids out of it.
There's a reason I'm pro choice. That dude is why.

I'll say congrats on being a new father in January. And I'll say congrats to Joe Biden on being the new president the same month. I'm humble like that.

giphy.gif

Tons of people just fled cities to rural areas, that will result in fraud.

People changing residence in general during the pandemic is high, so we will definitely see illegal voting among leftist vermin, guaranteed.

Trump will win the presidency in the supreme court 5-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back