Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump new election night he lost, you can tell by listening to what he says.

This was the start of his attempts to cry foul play.

Critical race theory definitely needed to be banned and thst needs to be expanded. Which is going to be reverend by Harris. Thsts going to be so destructive to the US.
Yeah wish the senate stayed red to keep the craziness to a minimum

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.

This is it, part 3!

For the most part people have shucked the civil war agro bullshit. Let's keep it up.

Slow Zombiden is the going to be the president, it's just a matter of time now.

I want to sleep but the meltdowns are too good

0-E5-DA06-A-1-F3-D-4903-A470-13541-C710231.jpg

Last edited:
It has been over for a few days now, don't know what's the hold-up, really.

By the morning after the election day you could pretty much tell that Biden had it in the bag.

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.
Here's a tip. Be a good dad and teach him that stuff yourself

Yeah a big nope on thst. I'd look into micro schools. Which aren't just good because of sjws.but also because institutional sized schools don't make sense and are hard to control
Congratulations man. kds are silly little people and a lot of fun

Slow Zombiden is the going to be the president, it's just a matter of time now.

Because dead people are all tied up in identity politics and always vote whoever looks like they do.

What kind of world will we have to show the children without a true role model like Trump at the helm?

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back