• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Bruh your kid is going to be fucking retarded no matter how good his education is. Fingers crossed your wife cheated on you, because your genes were scraped from the remnants of a tornado hit trailer park dude.

By the way what's the latest thing from /pol/ or libertytree? Post some more of that shit.
<{you!}>

Sir... He either has a Master's or a PHD in a STEM field. So you need to put some respect on his name.
My bad.

I didn't know Birdman went to college.

giphy-94.gif

Tons of people just fled cities to rural areas, that will result in fraud.

People changing residence in general during the pandemic is high, so we will definitely see illegal voting among leftist vermin, guaranteed.

Trump will win the presidency in the supreme court 5-4.
Trump lost the election. It's over.

With everything going for Biden, the media, the intelligence agencies, COVID, the recession, etc., this should have been such a blow-out that there would be no controversy at all. I think that is fair enough to say for any normal presidency. There are a good chunk of people who think Trump is a rapist, white supremacist, dictator, etc. because of the media's coverage of him.

What's a "blowout"?
Personally I thought Trump would win because I have a very low opinion of the American electorate when it comes to reacting to incompetence (G W Bush).
However exit polls have Trump losing 10% of his advantage compared to 2016 in the 65+ age bracket.
Given that there was also a bigger swing to mail in votes amongst those concerned about the pandemic and Trumps handling of it, the earlier polls showing a 1% lead for Biden in the 65+ age bracket might even be correct.
The 65+ age bracket also has a historically high participation rate.
The US just set another record (120,000+) for the number of new cases reported.
Looks like the public report card on Trump's handling of the pandemic is in.

@Tropodan is definitely in his right mind. He told me the 2020 election result was decided by Donna Brazile.

Sadly, he is. Outside of some. . questionable posts about females, he's been ranting and raving about globalists, liberals, and CT's for years. :eek:

Capture2.png
Pic of the Biden supporters ITT

Come on bro, that's a low blow.

Yes, I think Hadron is very dense myself, but let's keep the kids out of it.
Come on bro, that's a low blow.

Yes, I think Hadron is very dense myself, but let's keep the kids out of it.
Lol fuck that @Hadron90 shit head. That’s what he gets for talking about something as sacred as his kids in a place like this among people he shit talks daily

Trump lost the election. It's over.

It isn't over and only a fool would said that.

Trump will achieve a house delegation victory, and the radical left will taste nothing but iron and dust!!

5% of the vote left to come in in Pennsylvania, that could swing the state toward Trump. Only 1000 vote deficit for Trump in Georgia, he'll come back there. IMO the race is anyones to win right now. Things looking good for Trump.

What do you mean "matters"? None of it matters. Unless Trump has a solid legal challenge that can flip ballots, and I don't see it, Biden has his 270. The President is President whether its by 1 electoral vote or by 200. All I'm saying is stop smug-posting as though this was a blow-out. Its just nonsense. This was a tight race, and both candidates should be walk out of the arena with their heads held high.
Biden will end up north or 300 electoral college votes. The same as Trump in 2016. Except Biden will also end up with the popular vote majority.

If Biden is barely scraping by with victories in both the EC and the popular vote then we have to say that Trump's 2016 victory was also scraping by. It's not a complicated point. If one is scraping by then they both scraped by.

I just hope that @Starman is okay.

I remember when he said this.

LOL. You’re wasting your breath. These idiots get their education from Fakebook, PMSNBC, and the Communist News Network.

Just eat light until Election Day. You’re going to fucking gorge on leftist tears on November 3rd.

And this gem to @PolishHeadlock2

Please be here on November 4th. I don’t care what you say, just be here. Cry so hard for me about muh Russia, evil Republicans, Orange Man Bad, raycissm, whatever. Choose one, choose all. Just be here.

"Just be here."

<45>

It isn't over and only a fool would said that.

Trump will achieve a house delegation victory, and the radical left will taste nothing but iron and dust!!
Lol. You are delusional, Sherbro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back